The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

For you single guys

What do you all think of these scenario's?

1) Foreplay is the key! If you have her screaming even before you've gotten in there you're already half way to becoming a better lover. When making love time goes faster when someone is doing something to you rather than the other way around. Someone giving a massage feels like they've been doing it a lot longer than someone getting one. Same thing, so just keep the stimuli on her...

2) Sit down on the bed with your knees up. Let her sit between your legs facing away from you. While kissing the back of her neck rub everywhere on her body. Chest, stomach, inside of her thighs, etc. Don't immediately go for the magic spot. Just keep her guessing. Then when she's writhing you can go for it. If you want to be daring ask "What do you want me to do now?" She'll most probably get the dirty talk going eventually and it allows you to control the situation.

3) There are a bunch of erogenous zones you should be licking, kissing, etc.:
    -inside of her elbow.
    -inside of her thighs.
    -right below the waist line.
    -inside of the knee.
    -wrists and ankles.

4) Never, ever go down on a girl on a first date. Just lick everywhere else to let her know that you will only if she keeps coming back for more.

5) Before actually having sex either wait at least 20 to 30 minutes doing the above or when she's begging for it.. Whichever comes first.

6) (Optional) When going out with a chick ask her before hand: "Can I make a little request for your outfit this evening?" She will be curious and ask you what it is. You say, "It would be really nice if you could wear a skirt for me. I think you have great legs." Most likely she will say yes. If she does then up the ante by saying, "Can you make wearing underwear optional?" or something to that effect. She might say no. If she does you can either say, "I'll do it too if you do." or "It'd be nice to give you a look during dinner about our little secret." If you get her to do it she'll be marinating by the end of the night..

Any thoughts guys? or ladies?
    Last edited by G-B; 12-26-2001 at 05:47 PM.
    BMF member

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,no one but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!