Thread: A question about thermocin

A question about thermocin

So I am thinking that one the next cut I go on, in a week or so, I might give thermocin a try. However I have one major worry, that being sleep patterns.

Caffine, which I hardly ever touch, really messes with my sleep patterns. I drink one bottle of MD and my sleep is usually screwed for about 48 hrs. This then affects my lifts and work/school in that I am tired and it is harder to focus and push myself on lifts and such.

I was wondering if anyone who has used thermocin has noticed any negative side-affects in relation to thier sleep. Has it prevented you from sleeping, has it made it harder to fall asleep? Have you slept less?

Also any positive side-affects would be nice to hear about.

Thanks for your help.
    Victory belongs to the most persevering.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

I like weights. You know where you stand with them. Well, sometimes you're lying under them, trying not to let them crush you, but you see, you KNOW they'd crush you if they could. There's honesty.
    T. Campbell and Gisele Lagace

Phatboy
    I haven't had any issues, but then again, I have never really been affected too much by stims. I can drink coffee right before bed, and I have no issues going to sleep.

I usually take Thermocin about 15 minutes before my lifting session, and then again at night (around 9:45PM) before I go for my evening walk. After the walk, I shower and am asleep in less than 15 minutes.

That's not to say that I don't feel an energy boost with Thermocin. I do. It just doesn't prevent me from sleeping.

No problem, but I take 1g or more of caffeine in a day. I popped 2 thermocin and 200mg of caffeine before my last workout, and been sleeping like a baby past few days.
    Nick V

Quote Originally Posted by Ironminded
    So I am thinking that one the next cut I go on, in a week or so, I might give thermocin a try. However I have one major worry, that being sleep patterns.

Caffine, which I hardly ever touch, really messes with my sleep patterns. I drink one bottle of MD and my sleep is usually screwed for about 48 hrs. This then affects my lifts and work/school in that I am tired and it is harder to focus and push myself on lifts and such.

I was wondering if anyone who has used thermocin has noticed any negative side-affects in relation to thier sleep. Has it prevented you from sleeping, has it made it harder to fall asleep? Have you slept less?

Also any positive side-affects would be nice to hear about.

Thanks for your help.
    If you are sensitive to stimulants then Thermocin will effect you in much the same way as you have described (as it contains both caffeine and synephrine). Like nearly all things you can acclimate your body to the effects of stimulants.

If you try Thermocin I would suggest you start with a very small dose (2 capsules in the morning for example and none the rest of the day) and then gradually and slowly work your way up from there.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Mr. Antisocial
    are you taking thermocin on an empty or full stomach? which is most effective? is it safe before cardio or just lifting

You can take it with either a full or empty stomach. In terms of safety prior to cardio and lifting you can guage how your body reacts by starting with a low dose of 1-2 capsules about 30 minutes prior to the exercise session. If you find you tolerate it will you can eventually increase to 3 capsules prior to your training session.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

how many times per day

Can I take thermocin 4 times a day and never increase to six?
    "To achieve success, whatever the job we have, we must pay a price."

- Vince Lombardi

> c b r o n s <

You do NOT take Thermocin 6 times per day, you take a MAXIMUM OF 6 CAPSULES PER DAY!

Do not overdose the product!

If you read the label it clearly states that you should start with 2 capsules taken TWICE per day (once in the morning and once in the afternoon).

If you respond well to that dose you can increase to 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the afternoon for a total of 6 capsules at MAXIMUM DOSAGE.