The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Iron Yoga

Iron Yoga

My brother bought a dvd called Iron Yoga probably around the beginning of summer. It's been advertised in Mens health magazines, and I couldn't find any threads in here about it.

I have done it twice so far, and it's quite the challenge. It's about 50-55 minutes long, and you use dumbells (i use 2.5lbs) for nearly the whole time. I want to incorporate this into my workout routine, and do it once a week. I feel it will help provide a lot of flexability, balance, and endurance, which is good for sports i play (Rugby and football).

I recommend it to anyone who wishes to imrpove these things. I have never done any yoga before hand, and this is great. In the video, there's three people, one doing beginner stances, one intermediate, and one advanced - performed by the guy who created it. The first time I did it I couldn't make it all the way through every position and everything, and I was doing them in the intermediate phase. The second time, I could already notice improvements, and my goal is to be able to do it nearly flawlessly in the advanced level, but this **** is tough.

Give 'er a go.

Anyone done it before?
    Iron Yoga

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Never tried Iron Yoga before. But I did just join a yoga class a few weeks ago and I've had three classes so far. It is an intense workout, and it is much much harder than I expected.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Yoga is awesome. That sh*t kicks my ass. I do it for 1/2 hour to 45 mins on the off days.

yea it totally kicked my ass the first time

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Yoga is already difficult. Iron Yoga sounds like torture. I gotta try it out.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."