Thread: Iron Yoga

Iron Yoga

My brother bought a dvd called Iron Yoga probably around the beginning of summer. It's been advertised in Mens health magazines, and I couldn't find any threads in here about it.

I have done it twice so far, and it's quite the challenge. It's about 50-55 minutes long, and you use dumbells (i use 2.5lbs) for nearly the whole time. I want to incorporate this into my workout routine, and do it once a week. I feel it will help provide a lot of flexability, balance, and endurance, which is good for sports i play (Rugby and football).

I recommend it to anyone who wishes to imrpove these things. I have never done any yoga before hand, and this is great. In the video, there's three people, one doing beginner stances, one intermediate, and one advanced - performed by the guy who created it. The first time I did it I couldn't make it all the way through every position and everything, and I was doing them in the intermediate phase. The second time, I could already notice improvements, and my goal is to be able to do it nearly flawlessly in the advanced level, but this **** is tough.

Give 'er a go.

Anyone done it before?
    Iron Yoga

Never tried Iron Yoga before. But I did just join a yoga class a few weeks ago and I've had three classes so far. It is an intense workout, and it is much much harder than I expected.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Yoga is awesome. That sh*t kicks my ass. I do it for 1/2 hour to 45 mins on the off days.

yea it totally kicked my ass the first time

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Yoga is already difficult. Iron Yoga sounds like torture. I gotta try it out.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."