Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Apple, take your fliping iPod up yours!

Grasshoppa
    Quote Originally Posted by VDubb
    Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but my brother just won a free Ipod Nano today...........

Eat it!
    Eat what? Yay for your brother. I shall praise his name.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

^Please do! His name is Jeff.

Oh, did I mention I'm winning the Powerball lottery tonight? That's gonna be sweet.....

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    iPod?

Son, you're a couple years late. The iPod is being discontinued in favor of the Nano. That's the new hot item to get.

20 gigs?! Who the **** needs 20 gigs of music to listen to? What is that like 40,000 songs or something?

I'll stick to the ipod shuffle... its small, doesn't break, and holds just enough music.
    Squat...Eat...Sleep...Grow...Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by xMeat_Headx
    20 gigs?! Who the **** needs 20 gigs of music to listen to? What is that like 40,000 songs or something?

I'll stick to the ipod shuffle... its small, doesn't break, and holds just enough music.
    20G is about 5000 3 min songs at 128 bit encoding.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Mine stoped after a week, got it replaced and haven't had a problem with the new one in over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    20G is about 5000 3 min songs at 128 bit encoding.
    That's still ridiculous
    Squat...Eat...Sleep...Grow...Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by TripleP
    iPod?

Son, you're a couple years late. The iPod is being discontinued in favor of the Nano. That's the new hot item to get.
    Nano doesnt hold enough music, only 1,000 songs. Thats weak.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Apple just released Ipod Video, 30gbs and 60 gbs models starting at $299. the 30gbs Ipod Video is 45% thinner than the previous 30gb Ipod. Im going to buy this new Ipod video for sure. Yep!!
    stats:
    height:6'0
    weight: 240lbs
    BF%: about 12%
    Benchmarks-
    Bench press Max: 425lbs
    Squat Max: 515lbs
    Dead Lift Max: 585lbs

I like the ability to bring my entire music collection with me wherever I go. I have almost filled my 20gig Ipod. I think I might buy something bigger when this one gives out on me.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Quote Originally Posted by Y2A
    A recent study showed most people only carry a little over 300 songs on their MP3 player.

I'm sure that will all change when people start downloading new episodes of "Lost" or Monday Night Football, or Headline News on their iPods, though, for $1.99. Sure would be nice to see some of that content without using my company's servers. (They like to spy)
    "We could put his leg in a vice-grip, but you & I together couldn't twist his ankle enough to sprain it"
    - Jerry Glanville discussing Barry Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by beastin v6
    Holy Christmas trees! Boy oh boy was I pissed off last night! Well... I was really fed up! Well this morning I decided to try once again to do a reset. And booom the darn thing works!
    How yummy was that foot.. did you get any gnawing done?
    "Fast food kills more people than hard drugs. McDonalds is the smack dealer of today. We are feeding ourselves things we wouldn't have fed animals 50 years ago. If you respect yourself, you wouldn't eat that crap."
    - John Davies of Renegade Training

"The trainee needs to look past the obvious solution to any problem and look for the real solution. For example, every arm training article in the last ten years to improve your arm circumference has included a workout based on curls and triceps extensions. Do you really think a lack of doing curls is the reason why most guys have less than impressive arms?

Every article on how to improve your chin-ups includes a program with a shitload of chin-ups in it. Is that all you've got? Improve your chin-ups by just doing more of them?

Really fucking cutting edge that is!"
    - Alwyn Cosgrove

Max's
    Bench Press - 255lbs x 1 reps (June 15/05)
    Squat - 325lbs x 1 rep (April 27/05)
    Deadlift - 405lbs x 1 reps (Feb 27/06)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez
    I like the ability to bring my entire music collection with me wherever I go. I have almost filled my 20gig Ipod. I think I might buy something bigger when this one gives out on me.
    I have 153gig and counting right now.. need about 3 60 gig ipods... ouch.
    "Fast food kills more people than hard drugs. McDonalds is the smack dealer of today. We are feeding ourselves things we wouldn't have fed animals 50 years ago. If you respect yourself, you wouldn't eat that crap."
    - John Davies of Renegade Training

"The trainee needs to look past the obvious solution to any problem and look for the real solution. For example, every arm training article in the last ten years to improve your arm circumference has included a workout based on curls and triceps extensions. Do you really think a lack of doing curls is the reason why most guys have less than impressive arms?

Every article on how to improve your chin-ups includes a program with a shitload of chin-ups in it. Is that all you've got? Improve your chin-ups by just doing more of them?

Really fucking cutting edge that is!"
    - Alwyn Cosgrove

Max's
    Bench Press - 255lbs x 1 reps (June 15/05)
    Squat - 325lbs x 1 rep (April 27/05)
    Deadlift - 405lbs x 1 reps (Feb 27/06)

Quote Originally Posted by xMeat_Headx

Exactly Thats why I bought a shuffle....I never listen to the same music for more than a week and it's tough as nails. How can anyone workout with a bulky ipod anyway, the suffle is so light that you cant even feel it. Awsome
    Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
    George Herman "Babe" Ruth
    "You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures."
    Charles C. Noble
    "Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there."
    Samuel Insull
    There is no shame in going down. The only shame is if you don't get back up.
    Muhammad Ali
    Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die.
    Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Y2A
    People have already upgraded their Nanos to 30/40gig hard drives..........

Quote Originally Posted by VDubb
    People have already upgraded their Nanos to 30/40gig hard drives..........
    You can do that? Now THAT is clutch, nice!!
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!