The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Arrest Made in Gym Parking Lot

A member of the gym I work at was arrested at gunpoint by the FBI in our parking lot the other night. Turns out he was on their wanted list for a murder and attempted murder about 6 years ago in Minnesota. They were waiting for him after Tae Kwon Do class. Crazy stuff!
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

wow, that's pretty intense
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    You waited the whole night to post this?

I would have been online within minutes of hearing/seeing the arrest.

Did you know the guy?

I've said hello to him a few times. He seemed very nice. I always saw him talking to other members and being very friendly. This guy is huge though. I'm talking freakishly big. It's no wonder the Feds had their guns drawn. That and they knew he would be leaving Tae Kwon Do class, so he's no cream puff.

I didn't post it right away because we weren't sure what was going down. This took place on Monday night. My manager just called and gave me the details. She was stunned. I guess she talked to him all the time.

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Nissen
    attempted murder
    That's why he was at the Tae Kwon Do class... couldn't get the job done last time and had to improve his skills.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    That's why he was at the Tae Kwon Do class... couldn't get the job done last time and had to improve his skills.
    lmao

awesome how they found him, reasuring to know that most of the time, the bad guys gotta pay.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Banned
    That is freak'n INSANE.

One of members is an FBI agent. He noticed this guys wanted poster at work and put it together I guess.

You sure do have some freaky people down there, Tim

wish that kind of action would happen at my gym! it's full of senior citizens.... boring..

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    awesome how they found him, reasuring to know that most of the time, the bad guys gotta pay.
    So, you know he's guilty, then? The FBI never makes a mistake.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Banned
    Theres this guy at my gym with these crazy tattoo's all over his bald head and face!!!! I was scared to make eye contact with him at first..lol, but then started talking to him and turns out he's a really cool tattoo face guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    Well they have an eye witness, considering one of the guys he shot, lived. Kind of in the bag on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38

I think he woulda improved his skills just as much by taking dance....

Sorry couldn't resist lol.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150

Everyone in jail is innocent. Just ask them.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Nissen
    they knew he would be leaving Tae Kwon Do class, so he's no cream puff.
    hehehe
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Anthony, somehow that line made me chuckle as well....

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.