Thread: Two recent pics @ 208-209lbs.

Two recent pics @ 208-209lbs.

I'm around 208-209lbs. now, down from 225lbs. Slowly getting there. Any comments welcome.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=243307
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=243308
    --
    "Don't vanish into the vast swamp of mediocrity by believing maturity is gained by abondoning one's ideals, values, and goals and ultimately, losing self-esteem. Hold on to that noble vision, don't betray that fire; give it shape, reality, and purpose." -- Mike Mentzer

You look solid, great wheels. How tall?
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

nice work,traps looking good,legs as well.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Very well proportioned. I don't see any area that's obviously lacking.

You look big man. Good job.
    What kind of diet did you do? Thanx

Ryan aka Fighter In Snatch

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Very solid!

What's your height? When I was about 200 I looked no where near as big as you.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Look ****ing great. Quads are ace, and you've got a width that makes me jealous.

I'll guesstimate height at 5'10ish or so.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Good improvements from the last pics.
    Remember, to get big, you have to get strong. The two are interconnected. Lift heavy, work hard, and size will come. Like night follows day. It works. Arnold
    Do work son. Big Black (Rob and Big)

I think his legs are too big to be 208 @ 5'10..

I'm going to guess 5'8.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Looking great man!!

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Nice job man. You look really think and solid. And I'd have to agree with the comments about your wheels. They are great.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

on the road to a 1.2ktotal
    wow lookin great bro!
    19 yrs old
    5'9'' @ 165 lbs
    bf%: ?

BB Bench Press: 275 lbs
    ATG Squat: 355 lbs
    BB Deadlift: 335 lbs

looking good, can tell you would like great in competition shape

Thank you very much for all the comments guys.

The type of diet I'm on is based upon the idea of "carb cycling":

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par49.htm

I am 5'11 and a half, so almost 6ft. I'm trying to get to around high 180's or low 190's so I'll be cut up enough for a compeition (6-7%). Probably novice teens or something since I've never done a show before.
    --
    "Don't vanish into the vast swamp of mediocrity by believing maturity is gained by abondoning one's ideals, values, and goals and ultimately, losing self-esteem. Hold on to that noble vision, don't betray that fire; give it shape, reality, and purpose." -- Mike Mentzer

Looking good. What do you arms and quads measure?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Awesome work, man..

I remmber your first pics..all that hard work is paying off!

Quads are INSANE!!

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Cool to see that some of you remember me. I don't post here much (mostly hang out at bodybuilding.com), but I think it is an awesome crowd here.

Again, thanks for the comments. Behemoth, arms are only like 15.5". They will probably be like 15" or so once I'm actually ready for a show. The legs, I'm not sure. 27-29" maybe? I measured a couple weeks ago but forget.

mrelwooddowd, thanks for the comment on my legs. My legs are my favorite thing to work actually and my personal favorite feature and feature on any bodybuilder. I used to play soccer, basketball, and ride my bike a lot, so that might have something to do with my leg development (then again, squats are my favorite lift). My back is probably my second best asset.

It might not look like it from those pics, but what is seriously lagging on me is my calves. I don't know what they measure out to, but they definitely aren't in proportion with my quads/hams. I read somewhere that it is ideal if your arms, neck, and calves all measure out to be the same. Anyone else hear anything like this?

I've only been lifting for like a year or so now but I plan on sticking with this for as long as humanly possible. I love everything about the sport, the lifestyle, learning more about nutrition/diet, supplementation, how the body works, so on and so forth. It's endless, and that's what I love about it. Everything about it is incredibly interesting to me. To me, there is nothing more positive you can be into than bodybuilding. I think the people who aren't into it are seriously missing out. My long-term goal is to become a Natural Pro Bodybuilder.

If any of you were wondering my age I am 17 years old, turning 18 in March (2nd.). Wasn't trying to type up a freaking biography here, but I rarely post here (I plan on posting more), and just wanted to let you guys know what was up with me. Definitely don't want to be a stranger.

Keep it up with the comments, negative, positive, somewhere in-between--whatever! I need all the help I can get. We are all still improving.
    Last edited by cakedonkey; 10-20-2005 at 01:23 AM.
    --

Look good bro. How tall are you?
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

he's just shy of 6'0

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083