Thread: Make it up or forget it?

Make it up or forget it?

Hi im doing wbb1, yesterday was supposed to be my arm workout day tri,bi,shoulder,forearm, but i missed it because my elbow was bugging me, today im fine i was wondering if i should do it today instead, or if i shouldnt because then i wont be rested for saturday's chest/back workout day?

Your bi's and tris will get worked on Sat. So you could just wait and the extra rest won't hurt. You could move your chest/back workout to friday and then get back into the regular schedule on Monday. You could also do your tris, bis, and shoulders today and still do the chest on sat. See if your too tired after your workout, thats the only way to tell. You did the right thing not working out because of your elbow. The change will also shock the body a bit.

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    You don't have to make it up. Missing one day will virtually do nothing to you. Just keep eating and rest up for your next session.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

fixation is my hero! =)