The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Protein amount in chicken breast?

I just bought some frozen chicken breast today and inside there are 2 pieces that weights around 400 grams. However, after subtracting the cover and wrapping, the remaining weight should be approximately 250 grams.

Can someone tell me how much protein does a 2 piece chicken breast that weighs 250g contain?

Also, are there any sites that states down the nutrition value of different foods?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Bespoke Super Mod
    It varies very little, but your looking at around 50g-55g for the 250g of chicken that you have
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

NAT

Check out this Nutrition Analysis Tool...

NAT

3:16
    are sure the packaging weighed 150 grams? thats sound quite a lot to me. If so, you could save some money by not getting chicken in a fancy packaging, as you do not eat the packaging(a less really hungry).
    chicken breast in a plastic bag - the packaging will not weigh more than like 30 grams.

100 grams of chicken breast(no skin) will have about 20-28 grams protein in. so times up the % to the amount you eat.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

"They will spend their nights dreaming of six-pack
    abs and a rock hard physique, little do they realize eventually we will reach
    our goal and they will be dreaming of the body we walk around with every
    dayÖonly then will they understand." -- Severed Ties

"There are 6 billion people in this world, and I'm #1." -- me