Thread: Peeing extremely alot

Banned

Peeing extremely alot

This all of a sudden happened with the last few weeks I would drink a glass of water and then all of a sudden 20 minutes later I would pee and it would be clear as if the water just went right thru me.... what gives?

Wannabebig Member
    same thing happens to me if I am just sitting around not doing anything...but if i am working out or something I can drink alot before I have to pee.

*trying very hard not to make pun about this thread and the OP screen name...*
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    *trying very hard not to make pun about this thread and the OP screen name...*

It's tempting, ain't it?
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Wheres Hatred? We need a house call.

hahahahahahahahahaha
    delete this account

It's healthy and perfectly fine. Since I don't think you know, urine color is a good indicator of hydration level. The more yellow your pee, the more dehydrated you are. The less yellow your pee is (including clear) the more hydrated you are. Keep doing what your doing, it's good for you.

Just a theory here, but the weather's gotten colder recently. Maybe you're peeing more because you're not sweating as much?

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FighterInSnatch
    Wheres Hatred? We need a house call.
    All I could think of was how funny the subject was when I looked at the screenname. Glad I wasn't the only one.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    CAN'T RESIST!!!

His name's Plumber!!! and he's talking about PEEEEEEE!!!! AHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Well, I for one, would like to know what "peeing extremely" refers to. On second thought, I would not. However, I imagine that Mountain Dew sponsorship is involved.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Quote Originally Posted by MixmasterNash
    Well, I for one, would like to know what "peeing extremely" refers to. On second thought, I would not. However, I imagine that Mountain Dew sponsorship is involved.

I dont drink anything but milk/water and I pee at least 12-14 times a day, sometimes more.

Quote Originally Posted by plumber20
    This all of a sudden happened with the last few weeks I would drink a glass of water and then all of a sudden 20 minutes later I would pee and it would be clear as if the water just went right thru me.... what gives?
    Perhaps your water is not really water at all.....maybe it's everclear.

In all seriousness, how much water are you drinking in an average day? Are you constantly thirsty?
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    CAN'T RESIST!!!

His name's Plumber!!! and he's talking about PEEEEEEE!!!! AHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!

oh, I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by razorcut
    Perhaps your water is not really water at all.....maybe it's everclear.

In all seriousness, how much water are you drinking in an average day? Are you constantly thirsty?
    Listen to this man.
    And get your blood sugar level checked.
    This shouldn't happen "all of a sudden," as you described it, unless you've started drinking more water all of a sudden.

Peeing a lot is a early sign of diabetes.

I am peeing more than normal and thats because I'm drinking more than normal.

If you suddenly started peeing more and more without really altering your intake, then I'd go see a Doctor.

Hmmm I've been pissing a lot lately also, every 20-30 mins or so. Could it be an overload of protein intake? Or maybe not, excess protein is pooped out right ?

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    If your drinking habits haven't changed, and your peeing alot, go to the doctor.
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Gonadius Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    CAN'T RESIST!!!

Pathological blithering at high decible.

As for EXTREME PEEING (at first I thought you were talking about peeing while doing a full gainer or something) unless you munching lasix I'd be for seeing a doctor.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    plumber20 - are you a girl? Because one of the many signs of pregnancy is also increased urination.