Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nazi twins

They were on Primetime or wotever. Even the Lead singer in the biggest white power band thinks they are too young to be making those choices on their own.
    Last edited by IdaMAN; 10-23-2005 at 05:48 PM.
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.

Banned
    Ida thats the thing dude.....these little girls are not making any decisions.

It is you know who.

White power is so '80's. We're supposed to be scared of brown people now, not really white people.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    It's tough. I do believe 13 year olds should have the right to freedom of speech... but they are clearly brainwashed. As Built said, this is some sort of abuse.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

sounds like a future law and order show to me.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

It is obviously dispicable that people in this day and age would have an attitude like that. But I think saying that these kids are being abused is going a little bit too far. The only reason you say that is because you disagree with the particular ideas that they are being fed. The fact of the matter is that everyone is inculcated with certain beliefs from birth.

My question to you is: do you also consider it to be abuse when parents force the idea of toleration down the throats of their children? or religion? Or when schools teach students to be good and patriotic citizens? Probably not. And that's only because those beliefs are more mainstream and acceptable.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    My opinion: child abuse. Their parents have ruined these kids.
    On second thought, I can sort of see where you are coming from. These beliefs will make it difficult for these kids to get along in the world. I still think abuse is too harsh of a term though.

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    My opinion: child abuse. Their parents have ruined these kids.
    Their grandfather is hardcore too. I think their brainwashing goes back DEEP..

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Thanks Jorge, for the second post.

That was the perspective I was taking. These parents have deliberately brought their girls up in such a way as to harm their chances of living a normal life, and it would appear that they did so to put forth their political agenda. This strikes me as a despicable act. Their belief in their own supremacy as "whites" is disgusting enough, but they've put their personal mission in propagating this garbage ahead of the welfare of their own children.

If only parents would stop putting thoughts in their kids heads! I hope you're not going to stop here with just white supremacy.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Wannabebig New Member
    I seriously doubt it's child abuse , I dont see anyone saying that about Farrakan or any other only pro-black outfits . You can grab any number of videos with Farrakan shouting about "breaking crackers arms and breaking crackers legs" . I still havent seen the prime time show on that . If their parents are raising them without public assistence and have health care I dont see the abuse part . You dont agree with their views , thats about it .

I would love to slap the sh*t out of her parents though or show up at a function with a hot black chick on my arm .

It is stupid and hateful ... not abusive .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

^ I agree. Let kids make decisions on their own. Their brains are learning quickly while they're young so just let them learn stuff from their own experiences.

I hope these girls one day snap out of it and look back and realize how ignorant they were. I don't quite mind as much if you're racist IF you have become so due to your own experiences but these parents certainly are irresponsible. I hope they understand that their kids will have a life full of unwarranted hatred.

BTW this sorta stuff could only happen in Bakersfield. God that place is a dump.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Banned
    They are abusing their pre-mature minds dude.

Is it just me or do they have a "baby hitler" on their shirt?

On a light note, I was listening to Delila (love song radio station) and a mother daughter combo phoned the program. The daughter if I remember correctly was only 13 years old and she donated a baby tooth to a charity benifiting KAtrina victims. This girl also colects books and distributes them to orphanges, etc.
    A wonderful thing.

they both have a lot of potential -looking wise
    ...edited

did i say that?

NO, You didn't.. - that would be statutory rape, and disgusting
    Last edited by Patz; 10-23-2005 at 08:03 PM.

^LOL hahahahahah

BTW how does donating a tooth do anything? Don't get me wrong the notion of donating is fine but... ooooh I get it those losers down in Louisiana don't have any teeth, my bad.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl
    I seriously doubt it's child abuse , I dont see anyone saying that about Farrakan or any other only pro-black outfits . You can grab any number of videos with Farrakan shouting about "breaking crackers arms and breaking crackers legs" . I still havent seen the prime time show on that . If their parents are raising them without public assistence and have health care I dont see the abuse part . You dont agree with their views , thats about it .

Careful, right wing racist. You, sir, are in danger of being "fair", something the media would hang you for.
    Last edited by Patz; 10-23-2005 at 08:01 PM.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    ^LOL hahahahahah

BTW how does donating a tooth do anything? Don't get me wrong the notion of donating is fine but... ooooh I get it those losers down in Louisiana don't have any teeth, my bad.
    The kid sold it on ebay and got $5000 if I'm not mistaken.

this is absolutely disgusting.

Its f***ING ridiculous that this kind of garbage even exists today. PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS! these people, oh these people make me furious. those morons!

I am ASHAMED for humanity.
    "In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination." -Mark Twain

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    That's hot.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Never underestimate the power of Stupid people. A Million people cant be wrong

Pride in your race is a good thing. Technology, science, world exploration... in their infancies those were largely (not exclusively) European. I'm sure there are things to be proud of by members of any race if you looked hard enough.

Shame in your race is a bad thing. The stronger and more populous (usually hand and hand in nature) assimilate, enslave, or eradicate the weak. White people enslaved white people as often as anything else. African tribes frequently wiped each other out and enslaved the other tribe's women. So did Native American tribes. We all, as a species, most probably wiped out anything walking on two legs that wasn't us early on. It's instinct. We weren't far enough back then from animal to nip that in the bud. Now we are and so there will be no more conquering and enslaving of the world (well, aside from via economics: in my opinion companies outsourcing to poor nations because they can pay their laborers very little is only slightly better than slavery.)

The past is history. Learn from it and move on.

An abundance of pride in anything is the worst thing. There was no call for the Holocaust. There's no call to 'send people back where they came from'. There's little genetic difference to justify supremacy (technically speaking, though, darker skin pigmentation IS a biological asset. This is the part where white supremicists get to put their hands over their eyes and ears and say 'lalala I'm not listening'.)

Be proud, not stupid or immoral.
    Last edited by ShockBoxer; 10-24-2005 at 08:21 AM.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

from what i understand - they sing off-key.

that's enough for me.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white, said Lynx.
    and they say today's youth have no goals.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

I dont think any Neo-Nazis would be wearing swastikas in my town. There would be ass beatings all over, white and black people would take turns.