I know you guys probably get this all the time, but i need help. (i'll get this out of the way )

been lifting for 8 years... off and on (usually only stopping lifting for other excersizes: hunts, biking, hiking trips, etc) anway, I started with those plastic-coated cement weights and burlap bags full of dirt on pulleys, then going to the high-school gym, with nautilus 'stations' to the University weight room. I lift(ed) 3-5 days a week; took kenpo, jiu jitsu, and kickboxing 4-5 days a week for the past two years.

I've seen some good gains and plateaus... i don't have impressive lift #'s, but they're good for me, and I don't want to be a power-lifter anyway.

the past week-and-a-half, i've skipped the gym, skipped out on MA, and hit the bottle... wine, beer, brandy, whiskey. I sit on the couch, watch TV, surf the web, and drink.

I go to work; irritable, unsocial, unhappy. People piss me off all day long. My 5 year girlfriend is sensing the strain and avoids me.

I need inspiration, I'm a better person when I excersize.... I just can't shet my git together.

kd