Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roomate war. LONG, but worth it.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar

Roomate war. LONG, but worth it.

Some of you know that I am having a roomate war in my house. I just got sucked in today. This is my story:
    Order is from bottom to top.
    THE TOP IS THE BEST PART.
    This might very well be my masterpiece thus far.

HEATHER: 15th? 16th? which is it?

SHASTA: The 16th will be your last day. You have until 11:59pm
    I have a legal notice for you as well.

HEATHER: i was not making personal stabs. I am PISSED that you let your dog eat off of my plates, coming home to see them on the floor as well as pans that we cook with... Im sorry, but ITS NOT MY DOG.

SHASTA: No she is not your dog and I am glad for that. I am sick of you being so mean to Cheyenne. It is no wonder she acts the way she does w/ you.

HEATHER: I dont clean up as much because the reason this place is always filthy is from the people/animals that spend that majority of the time here. I AM NEVER HERE.

JOSH: I wasn't going to say anything but my name has been thrown around, so; what the hell , why not?
    You ARE here. I understand to some extent where you are coming from as I HATE living with others as well. I also lost the desire to continually clean up for a few reasons:
    a.When I got home from work I could always count on a pile of dishes full of stagnant water and carrion,regardless of the condition I left the house in. I felt like the goddamn mailman.
    b.)(not you) I could never ever ever catch up with/stay ahead of the amassing laundry piles in the room. Funny considering that I have 1)work clothes and 2) gym clothes.
    you catch my drift.
    My Confessions.
    1) I am guilty of leaving breakfast dishes out as I am terrible at getting up early. However, I never left a dish in the sink at night.
    (i) My number 1 pet peeve in the world is dishes in the sink with water in them when there is a goddamn dishwasher to the immediate left. Shasta stopped me from posting a letter in front of the sink threatening all the dishes left in there to ferment; to be sentenced to death via hammer. She figured you would take it as against you instead of at BOTH of you as it was intended.

My Resolve
    1)I have remained silent throughout this whole ridiculous debacle as I felt like a 5th wheel as I was not on the lease to begin with and felt like an intruder. This is why I tried to stay out of your hair. But now since I have been brought up in a derogatory manner and have had to use MY earnings to cover your lapses my voice will most assuredly be heard.

SHASTA: No, but when you are home, you do make messes in the kitchen and LEAVE it. Take some ****ing responsibility for your OWN actions. You do make messes as well. You do let the garbage pile and not take it out. Leaving tons of 3 week old food in the fridge to rot is a nice touch as well.

HEATHER:You know, I am not worried about moving out. I can leave sooner if you wish. I AM NOT SKIPPING OUT ON MY ****ING RENT, so blatantly **** YOU for even bringing it up MOM.

SHASTA: I am NOT your mother, but if history serves correctly havent you skipped out on the rent in the past, been evicted, left on bad terms on more than one occasion? If you can leave sooner GREAT!!!!!

HEATHER: You'll get your money minus the deposit I have already given... and I would like to see on paper the EXACT amount refunded for the cable bill last time. I am not exactly clear on how much was owed back to me from the 76 that was given.

SHASTA: I gave you the spreadsheet every single time there was a bill. I emailed you a copy of the bill as well. I never cheated you. There wasn't any refund, the future month bill was reduced to reflect the amount paid and this was clearly indicated on the several spreadsheet I sent you. I just got the current bill and because of these changes, the current amount owed is .60. Which I was going to handle.

HEATHER: And as for the washer and dryer money- that I will ditch out on. We'll call it even for the piss **** and mud stains that will have to be professionally cleaned when I move. money that wil be coming out of my pocket, therefore we can both bite the bullet. I never use the peice of **** w&d anyway.

SHASTA: Show me the piss&**** stains that have been made by Cheyenne (and weren't in fact from a previous sexual encounter) and we'll call it square provided the stains are spread over the surface of the entire couch and not contained within one cushion. If you haven't used the washer and dryer, than it won't be an issue for you to just not use the washer, dryer, or FRIDGE from this day forth.

JOSH: Okay, I have to call "Bull****" here.
    I know for a fact you have used it on several occasions.
    How do I know this?
    I'm glad you asked. I know this because when I went to get my work shirts out of the dryer I found your clothing tumbling happily in the dryer while mine lay in a sopping heap on the floor. I cannot recall How many times this has occurred as it has happened to Shasta on several occasions as well.
    **Factoid** The dryer will not work if you load it with everything that was in the washer. The washer is Hiigh capacity, the dryer is not.
    **Bonus factoid**
    The dryer will not work better due to above conditions if you disconnect the dryer vent hose. This only succeeds in blowing rainbow fuzz all over the garage and annoys me.

HEATHER: Shasta, the reason i am so pissed is because i do not really make messes.

SHASTA: YES you do. You just don't take responsibility for them. (perfect example; the day of the bach. party. I woke up early, started scrubbing the floors, COMPLETELY cleaned the kitchen, only to have YOU come in, make you and J food, leave a HUGE ****ING MESS, and then leave it for me, immediately after I had just cleaned it up. I was livid that you SAW that I had just cleaned the kitchen but you left the mess anyways. Take responsibility for yourself.

JOSH: "Lil ol me?"

HEATHER: I dont have a dog that tracks mud and **** all over the house, therefore, I am not going to spend the three hours a day I get at home on mopping the floor.

SHASTA: First off, it takes like 20 min to clean the floor. Second off, you KNEW that there was an only dirt back yard and you KNEW the only reason I was moving was for the dog to be able to run around freely. DOG+DIRT BACKYARD= DIRT INSIDE!!!!! It happens. You should have done the math prior to the arrangement.
    also;
    SHASTA: You are home much longer than that, but choose to spend your time at home sleeping the entire time. Not my concern.

JOSH: I just mopped the floor in 10 minutes. What do I win?

HEATHER: Every now and then with my schedule being crazy I dont have time to sleep enough, eat, and do the dishes before I leave for work.

SHASTA: But you have time to go drinking all the time

JOSH: The surgeon general recommends 14hrs of sleep a day? A ONE job crazy schedule? If your life is too busy to do all three I suggest dropping one. I recommend "eating."be that ommission.

HEATHER: but i would gladly clean them when i got home. If there was food left in a bowl, it must have been from Jason, which I dont realy care anyways, its not the first time nasty ass food has been left to rot in that kitchen, and once again, I dont really care because it happens all the time with you guys- therefore, I DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT

SHASTA: This falls under the part where I said , "Or because people are thinking "well so and so, left their dishes, so I will just leave mine, I just don't give a ****, and I AM not going to put forth any effort...." This is wrong. Each of us has been slacking and been a little lazy about this in one regard or another." AGAIN, all i was asking for was for ALL parties to be a little more responsible for themselves. I am perfectly aware that we all have our little things we need to work on in the house, but you apparently ride through life with your "heather does no wrong" goggles on.

JOSH: Jason=YOU. That feeble attempt at an excuse holds no water. Yes you have left food to rot before. Is leaving food to rot only an offense if it outside of the fridge? Inside it's ok though. Anyone?...nothing? moving on.
    At least me leaving a pizza on the counter overnight has a built in "throw me away indicator"
    1) It's still good and I'll probably eat it.+ at worst it's there til I get home from work. <see part 2 section a>
    20 food left in fridge has been there for weeks. There was a macaroon left in the butter drawer for 3 weeks. I sold it to a small country to burn for fuel.

HEATHER: especially when it has only happend a few times, and EVERY DAY there is some kind of ****ing disgusting mess left by one of you. 1)I hate your ****ing dog, it is good for nothing except making messes and 2)getting snot on my leg, 3)your boyfriend leaves rotten raw egg and oats EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY,(****ING 4) and can never COMPLETELY change the trash correctly, let alone clean up after himself, and you want to come at me for a few dishes left in the sink?
    JOSH: <Sorry to cut Shasta but this is the one I was waiting for. >
    In regards to :
    1)I love my dog. She is a puppy. Puppies make messes. If I could train her to **** in the toilet and eat at the table with utensils I'd cash in on her and retire. Puppies are not human. When a rubber breaks and the "Ultimate Oops" is conceived you will have a hell of a shock when the kid doesn't drop out the womb and into a menial labor position. Paw prints are minor as is hair. Knowing we had a puppy did it ever occur to you to put your couches in storage? Hell, being the one-off works of art they are I am sure the Pompeiian craftsman that made them in 362A.d left an insurance policy buried in Italy somewhere.
    2) I actually trained her to do that.
    3)Broken Eggs: Eggs are sacred. One of you dumbasses put a plate on top of the eggs and broke a bunch. I tried to salvage them by pouting them into a cup to make breakfast. I forgot about breakfast when i discovered I had to Iron a dirty shirt to wear to work because someone took my clothes out of the dryer and put theirs in.
    Oats: Not all the time. I wasn't eating carbs in the morning for a while there. I have however forgotten my oats in the microwave a few times and was mightily depressed about it. I belive the "inside a household appliance" clause makes this a non-violation by precedence.
    ****ING 4:
    This one's good. I PUT THE GODDAMNED TRASH CAN OUT IN THE GARAGE SANS BAG <<<REPEATEDLY>>>BECAUSE IT WAS MAKING THE HOUSE STINK DUE TO ALL THE CRAP IN THE BOTTOM FROM PEOPLE JUST CHUCKING **** IN.*****factoid***This is my goddamned 2nd worst pet peeve.
    It needed to be cleaned. I said so. Yet it ended up back in the kitchen.
    I was hoping someone would show some initiative.

SHASTA: I would have never even brought it up if it was only a few dishes and again, the original email was sent for ALL of us to improve upon the house. ALL of us. I was not singling you out. I ASKED FOR EVERYONE THAT LIVES HERE TO TRY TO MAKE A LITTLE BIT MORE EFFORT TO PICK UP AFTER THEMSELVES. The same msg was sent to Josh. I WAS NOT COMING AT YOU. IT WAS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. IT WAS A REQUEST FOR US ALL TO BE ADULTS AND PICK UP AFTER OURSELVES. WHAT ABOUT THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

HEATHER: How about the food left on the stove, counter, common areas ALL THE TIME overnight for the ****ing flies to infest? At least I have put my **** in the dirty ass sink where it is less likely to germinate everything. I admit, maybe I could contribute more...

SHASTA: FINALLY, taking a smidge of responsibility, but it doesn't last, does it?!?!?

JOSH: The sink is a common area. It is not it's own universe. It stinks the same air up.It gets infested with the same flies that infest it 4 ft away on the stove. The dirty-ass sink is dirty because you put dirty-ass dishes in it<Aristotelian Logic. <credit Budiak>>

HEATHER: but I havent used your vaccuum, once again, have not used your cleaning supplies, and do not wish to use anything of yours from here on out.

SHASTA: This include the fridge, washer and dryer, tv, and anything else that is not yours.

HEATHER: You can feed your dog off of your dishes, you can let your food rot and your george forman smell up the house,

SHASTA: George foremans cook meet. The meat that is cooking is what smells up the house. When you cook your food, it does the same exact thing.

JOSH: George would be angry that you misspelled his last name.

HEATHER: the eggs and oats smell up the computer room, and the dog smell up the furniture and carpet.

SHASTA: This was part of the "EVERYONE MAKING A LITTLE MORE EFFORT TO KEEP UP THE HOUSE AND PICKING UP AFTER YOURSELF" MSG THAT WAS INTENDED FOR ALL OF US. You are only repeating what I was requesting in my ORIGINAL msg "about the house"

JOSH: I apologize for stinking up the air in the PC room while the eggs and oats were in it. I will not apologize for the digestive byproducts of said items.
    I cannot apologize for the dog. She is bathed twice a week. She's a dog...they stink...that's their thing..it's what they do.

HEATHER: i am done, I am over it, and I am out. The only dramam here is that I don't live like you, and you do not live anything like me. I keep to myself, i have always been that way, and I will continue. I clean my **** because its mine, I dont want to put any effort into the common area beacuase it will NEVER stay clean for more than an hour,

SHASTA: AhhH, YOU MUST KNOW THIS, BECUASE YOU DO IT TO ME RIGHT AFTER I HAVE JUST FINISHED CLEANING!!!!
    JOSH: :withstupid
    HEATHER: I am stressed, I am over this, and I wish you good luck. I will refrain from all other comments for the sake of having decency and respect for you and YOU alone, but I can't continue this, and i will be gone before you know it... ALL will be better for you and you can go back to living the way you are used to. I can't even believe how nasty this is, but I am not one to keep my mouth shut.

SHASTA: I have been stressed too, from day one actually. You not contributing your share, not getting me the deposit when you said you would, me fronting EVERYTHING for you from the beginning, only to get a heck of a lot of bitching and complaining from you, who has contributed NOTHING. And don't give me this whole, "you didn't just front me, you fronted Josh too ****," HE HAS PAID HIS SHARE, up to the last dime, plus picked up the slack, where you left off.

JOSH: Don't respect me? Hell, I don't even like you. coulda said something to my face instead of having me find out via Myspace™.
    HEATHER: BY THE WAY- I answered a cal that day, but as i recall, You had to leave spur of the moment and to go to the bank, and saifd you would talk to me later. SORRY I ANSWERED A CALL, I promise to shut off my phone next time, if there is one.

SHASTA: We were in the middle of a much needed discussion. An important one that was going to make or break this situation. You picked up the phone and started canoodling with who ever was on the phone. I HAD THINGS TO DO. I couldn't wait for you to have your conversation. You should have ignored it, or said "Hey, let me call you back in a few." You brushed me off. I got irritated.

HEATHER: I dont want to talk, I dont want to smooth this out, and I dont want any disputes/arguments/bull****. I DIDNT WANT GAMES EITHER...

SHASTA: Trust me, neither do I. I want this DRAMA over and done with already. This is a serious waste of time and energy.
    JOSH: Since I'm involved let the games begin!

HEATHER: but apparently Josh was pissed about your little email, and slammed around the house all morning while getting ready. Im sorry, but when you KNOW someone is sleeping, dont ****ing BANG the doors closed, walk back and forth in your loud ass shoes, and bang the dishes around in the kitchen. How would he like it if I did it all mornig long to
    him???

SHASTA: Okay, IT WAS NOT THE MORNING. He had to be at work at 2pm!!! He was getting ready in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY, so don't act like he was up at 6am being rude. The kitchen has tile and vaulted ceilings. If anyone is wearing shoes walking through the house, they should not have to TIPTOE because someone has decided to sleep in til 1-2 in the afternoon. On the few days when he has to go work early for a meeting, he is very curtious and you don't even hear him.
    JOSH: Get over yourself. Do you actually believe the **** you say? You should have a local TV spot recognizing your ability to stand strong with no legs. It's quite the impressive sight.
    1) I knew about the email that night and was fine with it. I'm easy going. Did you know that I actually put all of my ingredients in the blender before I turn it on so as not to wake you? No. because you are still sleeping.
    2)My shoes are the last thing I put on before I walk out the door. All morning= the 40ft from the bedroom to the front door? Get bent. Your logic and tall tales are full of holes
    HEATHER: Oh wait- that's right. he wears ear plugs so who cares.

SHASTA: Get your facts straight. HE DOES NOT WEAR EARPLUGS. NEVER HAS!!!! IT IS ME WHO WEARS THEM ON OCCASSION, WHEN NEEDED BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT PEOPLE HOME TO DRINK, OR DO WHATEVER........

JOSH: I sleep with a fan blowing on me and a dog crawling all over my head. Tapdance in the hallway. See if I care.

HEATHER: Right? Wrong- I WONT PUt UP{ WITH THAT **** FOIR THE REMAINDER OF MY TIME. i want piece and quiet until i am gone as well. No one has to speak, no one has to even look at eachother. Im fine with it. But i wont put up with anything uneccessary and I mean it. We can all quietly live the next few weeks and keep out of eachothers way if we try.

SHASTA:OKAY MOM!

JOSH: I've been staying out of your way this entire time.
    Since the cards are on the table I see no reason to walk on eggshells. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Hatred; 10-19-2005 at 09:22 PM.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Life is so much better when you have only one roommate to worry about: yourself.

I don't have my own place yet, but I have NEVER, EVER had as much drama as this.

me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

lol@ menial labor position. Ah the sweets of living alone. I use to live with 4 other people and I wouldn't go back for anything. We took turns doing dishes, so I just ended up buying paper plates and plastic cups so I didn't have to do any dishes.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Could someone please make this into a flash animation?

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

I got a couple good laughs out of that..thanks!

You are all disgusting pigs..

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Banned
    **** That, lmfao!!!

Edit: Ok Shasta I read the conclusion and thought "We all live here. WE ALL need to take our part, take resp. for ourselves, and pay our share..... " was oh so true.
    Last edited by sh0es; 10-19-2005 at 09:01 PM.

That was the beginning.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MixmasterNash
    Could someone please make this into a flash animation?
    If I could do flash animation I would in a heartbeat. I have all the scenes played out. You have given me an idea.

I wanna read that story so badly but I don't think my attention span will let me. I'll read it later and comment on it.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Edited for brevity.

Looks like an episode of WBB Celebrity Boxing waiting to happen.

Or Jerry Springer. Got to be ****ing Springer.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

It's cause you live with girls. I am in a house with 3 other guys (not gay) and we have gotten along fine for 1.5 years now. Everyone has their flaws, and when things get out of hand we have a bitch meeting, where things get taken care of.

It's worked out quite well, I must say.
    bests:
    bp 335x1 (unequipped), sq 430x5 belt, dl 475x1 sumo (unequipped)
    ----------------------------
    Cut: Start/250 Current/247
    Abs or bust: my journal
    ollld pics

Well this gives you something to look forward to now.. Since barely moving out myself about 5 months ago, i can deff say i would prefer to live alone..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

what the hell is this?

please tell me that you didn't type all that out... damn.

That was an interaction between my gf and the roomy. I chimed in and typed MY words as a response to her as I had had it. This all took place on Myspace.
    I prefer to live alone actually. Relationships warrant this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dw06wu
    It's cause you live with girls. I am in a house with 3 other guys (not gay) and we have gotten along fine for 1.5 years now.
    No reason to indicate sexuality here bub.
    I'd much rather live with fags than straight guys for a number of reasons.
    *The house would always be clean.
    *It would be decorated tastefully.
    *I'd never leave the house looking like I dressed myself blind.
    *At least one of us could cook and noone would bitch about dishes.
    And because it's guys everything would be vocalized.
    **FagHags are hot and straight.

'Nuff said.

*goes out looking for gay roommates*

Damn, it looks like some serious bitch war going on - I'd lay low if I were you.

I share an apartment with 3 people that I absolutly despise. I hate them with all my heart. For the last 4months I've only spoken to them twice. But soon I'll be moving in with my chica

No reason to indicate sexuality here bub.
    I'd much rather live with fags than straight guys for a number of reasons.
    *The house would always be clean.
    *It would be decorated tastefully.
    *I'd never leave the house looking like I dressed myself blind.
    *At least one of us could cook and noone would bitch about dishes.
    And because it's guys everything would be vocalized.
    **FagHags are hot and straight.
    This is all true. I know this from experience.

This is also how I got sexually assaulted by the roommate.

So, that being said, I'd rather live alone. Much, much rather live alone right now, than with someone of either sex. Its too bad I'll never, ever be able to afford to live alone.

ah yes the old gay room mate is better ting, I agree that faghags or just hags is a better choice, you dont get that weird feeling when you mastrubate in your room, or you would if they would be gay roomies outside the door, but at the same time you could pretend to be looong john silvah and they ains gonsa gets notin cause the treasure chest is LOCKED!
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Boy am I glad I live alone. Nice story lol.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

lol teh drama, supreme.

I feel for you.

Having a situation like that at home makes the end of the day when you get out of work as bad as the beginning, when you have to get up and go to work

:/
    My Progress Pics
    My WBB Journal

"So basically you're asking us how not to be a whiner?" - Anthony (aka funniest mofo here)

"Not to generalize, but most chicks put more emphasis on facial features instead of body. So if you're striking out, you're probably ugly." - Anthony (aka Funniest mofo here)

"This isn't a gay bodybuilding forum???" - Mrelwooddowd

Somebody has to make a documentary about Rock visiting Josh and Budiak and helping them pimp slap their roommates.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

I have the best kind of roomy... works 80+ hours a lot of weeks.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Damn... the song "Drama" was written about you.

"Let me tell you something, honey. If you want drama you came to the right place because I'll give it to you!"

Sorry to hear about the bitch-fest. Post pics of the puppy!!
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

sucka.

and no, I didn't read it.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310