Thread: metabolism

Wannabebig Member

metabolism

Whats a good quick snack for someone dieting to keep their metabolism going? Ill be in school, so ill need something small XD. Thanks in advance.

Sry if this was posted before because i keep getting an error when i try to use the search button.

Nuts, fruit, or whatever fits in your daily caloric need.
    Nick V

Wannabebig Member
    Yes i am trying to lose weight since wrestling season is coming. Also, around how long does 16 ounces of water take to get to your urinary bladder? During wrestling season i want to stay hydrated but on competition days, i want to make sure i am able to pee it out by the time i have to weigh in. Water weighs too much :*(. Thanks for the answers.

***edit***
    Is it just me or do you guys get a lot of gas when dieting? anyway to prevent that?
    Last edited by jopapa1267; 10-20-2005 at 07:40 PM.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Water weighs too much :*
    That's because over 70% of you is water.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Okay, well, there are some small differences between various foods in terms of how they'll affect your metabolism - the TEFs of protein, carb and fat for example, but the biggest thing is your overall diet.

How many calories, how many grams of protein, carb and fat are you eating now? This, more than anything, is how you control your weight.

Post up those numbers!

Well, if it fits in your diet go with beef jerky or tuna (in the little bag things are great they don't take up any space).