Thread: triceps

I'm bringin sexy back lifter4life's Avatar

triceps

Why do my triceps seem to look like one big muscle, you don't really see any "tri" action unless im flexing them. Does anyone else have a problem with this? Do you think it could be because I do bench before I do triceps? My tricep workout usually goes tricep pullovers (The exercise where you bend over and pull the pulley over your head to infront of you with the rope connection) and then i do a underhand grip tricep pull down (with the pulley and bar connection) and i do skull crushers. My body fat is around 16-17%.

hammin'
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter4life
    Why do my triceps seem to look like one big muscle, you don't really see any "tri" action unless im flexing them. Does anyone else have a problem with this? Do you think it could be because I do bench before I do triceps? My tricep workout usually goes tricep pullovers (The exercise where you bend over and pull the pulley over your head to infront of you with the rope connection) and then i do a underhand grip tricep pull down (with the pulley and bar connection) and i do skull crushers. My body fat is around 16-17%.
    They say that when your ships comes in
    The first man takes the sails
    Second takes the afterdeck
    The third: the planks and rails.

bingo.

the same reason you dont' see your abs.