The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thermocin side effects

what are some side effects of using thermocin?
    "To achieve success, whatever the job we have, we must pay a price."

- Vince Lombardi

> c b r o n s <

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by CBrons
    what are some side effects of using thermocin?
    What specifically would you like to know? Are you currently using the product or are you considering it and wondering about safety?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I am currently using the product.
    "To achieve success, whatever the job we have, we must pay a price."

- Vince Lombardi

> c b r o n s <

Read the "Warning" portion on the bottle's label.

If you feel that you are experiencing any negative side effects I suggest you stop taking the product and immediately see your doctor.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I just responded to your dosing question in the other thread and I think you may be overdosing the product.

Read my answer in the other thread. You do NOT take Thermocin 4 or 6 times per day! You only take a maximum of 6 capsules per day! You should take it in the morning (either 2 or 3 capsules) and then again in the afternoon (either 2 or 3 capsules).

Whoa.
    He must be speeding like crazy.

Side effects may include: Loss of fat, increase of energy, better workouts, better feeling of well-being, and the opposite sex attracted more to you.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

I never noticed any unwanted sides, and that was from the original formula before the ephedra ban.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Some days I get headaches in the afternoon. However, I can go days without any problems, so its hard for me to say "it's the Thermocin". Rather I think it's the Thermocin and several other things (stress, lack of adequate hydration, too much caffine in the a.m.) that lead up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by malkore
    Some days I get headaches in the afternoon. However, I can go days without any problems, so its hard for me to say "it's the Thermocin". Rather I think it's the Thermocin and several other things (stress, lack of adequate hydration, too much caffine in the a.m.) that lead up to it.
    Dehydration always gives me headaches.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

make sure to drink TONS of water. i am using HEAT stack which is not really a thermogenic, but does some of the same things...if i dont drink enough water i feel like crud. How much water are you drinking?