The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Wannabebig Member

Time to get stronger( i hope)

Hi all this is my second journal, my first falling into the ranks of obscurity and i have neither the time or the effort to find it. During the last 3 months i have seriously got into weightlifting. For the previous few years i curled for 2 years for 1 set of 40 and did as many sit ups as i could. For some reason i did not expect gains. Hey i was only 11 lol. I am currently following the WBB1 routine and am 3 months in, and DAMN am i loving it. I feel invincible lol. And quite a few people are commenting on my muscle gains(wooooooooo)
    You see when i was 10 i weighed a crazily small 50 lbs. So i really despised being skinny. Here are my current stats

Weight: 161 lbs
    Height: 5ft 91/2

Im going to record what i eat etc etc. Lol i had the sudden urge during my deads to start this so here goes:

Flat Barbell Bench Press : 100X3 and 95X7 PB ( felt cocky then failed like a B**** on 100)
    Dumbbell Press(weight=both dumbbells) 80X6 and 80X6 PB
    Dips : 25lbX8 and 35lbX8 PB (barely scratched the surface)
    Chin ups : 12 and 14 PB (assisted with a chair for my legs, because I recently found I was doing an underhand chin up not a chin up damn the directory thingy definition of a chin up is HARD i can only do 2 max)
    Deadlifts :144X10 and 149X10 PB (finally figured how to do them this week woooooo, very easy but dont have any more weights)
    Rows : 60X10 and 65X10 (relatively easy)
    Shrugs : 100X10 and 105X10 PB(EASY)

What i have eaten today(if this isnt enough please tell me)
    btw im really dedicated to healthy eating

Cereal( about 150g of cheerios with a pint of milk)
    3 tuna salad rolls
    2 tuna sandwiches
    a frusli bar
    2 bananas
    pasta
    will eat in about 20 mins can of tuna and glass of milk

Im really dedicated to this because as most 14 y/olds i have 2 aims:
    To get chicks
    to beat guys up

I am considered quite strong in my school but i wannabebig! sorry lol kinda hyped. I do have a spotter currently but am considering dropping him when i get a bench(i currently bench press on a punch bag) due to his lack of determination and general laziness. He also believes he will always make gains and become bigger by eating less? Oh well i am the only 14 year old in london most probably who knows how to use weights properly and use a good routine( Thanks guys !!) I have been reading the posts every day on the forums and have read in some sections back to 2001. Oh well im kinda rambling. Comment on any ways to improve!!
    Oh yeah dont you think parents are annoying? my mum was cooking 2 pizzas(cheat meal) and i go can i have the cheese pizza. My mum replies " No your sister is having that one and pepperoni isnt that much less unhealthier, because now youre into that healthy eating". I then replied " No mum i just like cheese pizza". Damn parents are annoying. Ok now im really ranting!!! cya!

Thorongil (P.S rock dude ur so damn funny, you rock!)
    Last edited by Thorongil; 11-03-2005 at 03:17 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!