The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by _8_Ball
    Then go back to Norway...

what the hell?

this happened when I was in norway. americanization sucks.

and oh, go back to your redneck town
    Last edited by Praetorian; 11-01-2005 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian
    what the hell?

this happened when I was in norway. americanization sucks.

and oh, go back to your redneck town
    Threatening children is cool in Norway?

As wonderful as all of your PhotoShop skillz are, here is the real deal...

I present 'The Ultimate Poet'...
    Attached Images Attached Images

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesnít realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

Blood, can you photoshop a picture of me and Arnold? together!

I can tell you a funny and true story if you do

I was once at a party and I ended up in a room with a cute girl, and she asked me : Are you strong?

And I said : Yes I am very strong

she said : oh yah, you wanna arm wrestle..

I said : yes..if.. I get a BJ if I will

she looked at me....turned a bit red...looked down a bit...looked up again...and said...yes

I smiled and said lets armwrestle!

Then I won and she did her sworen duty, we turned out to both have our strong points.

And this actually happend.
    Last edited by Rock; 11-01-2005 at 07:26 AM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by galileo
    Threatening children is cool in Norway?
    naaah that is sooo last year. This year it's luring them down to the basement and :evillaugh

A bunch of buddies came over and we drank waiting for trick or treaters. We had one kid come to the door and my roommate answered with a beer in hand still in his work cloths (real dirty).

I don't expect any kids next year :evillaugh
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    I was at a party yesterday. It was fun as hell, at least I got to stay home from school today . So I'd say yes, Halloween rocks!

Chapel Hill is definately the best town for Halloween! 75,000 estimated.

"Goodness, what a sight. Fishnet stockings, short skirts, tight blouses that leave little to the imagination -- and the women's costumes were just as shocking!"

The Tyron Biggums costume is awesome... watch the video:
    http://www.wral.com/video/5218578/detail.html

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

How much for the two chicks in front?

BTW, Tyrone Biggums was awesome. Looked just like him.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

those two chicks...they got that...not me daddy look, please not me..noooooo "silence" as penis enters vocabulary hole and silences any hope there was for not me.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    those two chicks...they got that...not me daddy look, please not me..noooooo "silence" as penis enters vocabulary hole and silences any hope there was for not me.

What the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood&Iron
    As wonderful as all of your PhotoShop skillz are, here is the real deal...

I present 'The Ultimate Poet'...

lol, that's awesome.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Banned
    As usual I love how you put that rock.

i just had a c hick in a fsih net stocking tonigth. it was all fun i saty.

lmao!

halloween means so much to kids. I hate when people are dicks about halloween.

I was never a huge fan of the trick-or-treating and until recently I always thought Halloween was the ****tiest holiday ever. But now, with the sole exception of Christmas, Halloween has to be my favorite day of the year. Dressing up, getting trashed, roaming streets with thousands of other people, specifically the girls wearing next to nothing and such is always a blast.

I was also at Chapel Hill and it was a ton of fun of course ...

Also, my friend had imo the coolest costume. He dressed up as Gary, the pit preacher. He made sure to yell about the sins of masturbation, and let me throw a small bike on him. Great times.
    Last edited by KingJustin; 11-01-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Wannabebig Member
    !!! I was on franklin street! Crucial! That giant haunted house was coooool. Also, I was the Fonz! ahhhhh ayeeeeeeeeee what a great night!

the fonz! I loved the Fonz!

ah the Fonz....ayeeeee! heyeyyayyeayeee! ayeee!

His manuscript must a been amusing