The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Attn: Monstar1023

I read your recent journal update and saw that you eat cheese with your breakfast. Remember to eat the egg WHITES and diary should be avoided when trying to lost excess bodyfat. You can start eating a LITTLE bit of dairy after you've raised your metabolic level. At this point your body doesn't know what to do with it except store it as fat. I learned that early on in my fat loss "trek". I ate melted fat free cheese on my scrambeled egg white for months and I wasn't losing bodyfat like I should have, so I cut the cheese. (sorry, had to put that in there!) Anyway, after I elimated that, I noticed a tremendous difference.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

KOOL_KIM-
    Hey whatsup? Thanks a lot for reading my journal I really do appreciate it. However, I am following Rob Faigin's "Natural Hormonal Enhancement" to the T. I understand what you are saying about dairy hindering fat-loss. I have always thought that the be completely honest. Cheese especially. And this isnt low-no fat cheese. Its full-fat cheese. I think its like 9g protein, and 10g fat. Rob makes it very clear in his book that cheese is not a problem at all. I dont know well see what happens. Have you read his book? I would highly recommend it.

Thanks again for the reply.

yeah...actually dairy is not a hindrance at all, provided your not eating a lot of high carb foods as well.

your doing it right monstar. (ps - i'm reading NHE now)
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Wannabebig Member
    I've got to ask this though, why at the tender age of 18, when your hormones are blazing as it is, are your reading a book about hormonal enhancement?

KOOL_KIM-
    Whatsup? I am just trying to optimize my natural hormones thats all. And being at the young age of 18 that will make things even more productive I assume.