Thread: Ryans online journal.. Wannabe MASSIVE

Hybrid View

Ryans online journal.. Wannabe MASSIVE

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted but im finaly going to start a journal! First off, Heres a little about me: I'm 15 years old, 5'11, 166 lbs and im training for mass, forget being lean, forget the abs, it's time to get BIG!. My goal is to get bigger and I mean alot bigger and I will be tracking everthing I do on the way there. I will post what I eat each day and what workout im doing etc.. Im starting HST this monday so will see how well that works for me. Enough typing its time to start my bulk im going to eat.. ALOT Bye
    Last edited by ryan9; 11-02-2005 at 06:48 PM.

I'm back, just had 1 1/2 Bagels with butter and three glasses of 0% milk. Not alot I know but I will eat again in another half hour probably.

So heres what mondays workout is going to look like... (I havent determined my 10 rep maxes though, I'll be doing that tommrow)

Monday (Day 1)

Squat
    2x10x?lbs.

Leg Curl
    2x10x?lbs.

Bench
    2x10x?lbs.

Chins
    2x10xBW (Hopefully i'm able to do ten reps, if not i'll post what I did monday)

Delts (Rear)
    2x10x?lbs.

Shrugs
    2x10x?lbs.

Bis
    2x10x?lbs.

Tris
    2x10x?lbs.

Calves
    2x10x?lbs.

So tommorow i'll find out how much weight I can do for each exercise then put in the numbers. Remember this is HST im doing here. O yea im eating some more right now large bowl of cherios/cornflakes with 3 cups of milk.
    Last edited by ryan9; 11-02-2005 at 08:23 PM.

if you wanna get big, whats up with the non-fat milk?! get that 2% sh*t!

lol yes i know, im just coming off a cut.. got a couple more bags left then stocking up on 2%

Just had 1 litre of milk and 2 bananas going to bed now will post more tommorow.

Just woke up, another litre of milk and 2 bananas. Today im hopefully going to the gym to check my ten rep maxes but i'm going to school now and I will post more later.