Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For The Girlfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by monotone
    are you automatically just going to disagree with anyone who has better lifts than you on the board... ive seen this twice in two days now from you. There is no point in concerning yourself with what other people lift/ claim to lift... just worry about your own progress.
    Especially when you can attack him for lying about having a model as a girlfriend.

At 15 what is she modelling, training bras?

Quote Originally Posted by spencerjrus
    I could have sworn you did 1000 crunches a day and ran for 2 hours to get your physique?
    Busted.

Wannabebig Member
    This entire thread is a joy to read, I love milk so much... But lets think about it. We are the ONLY species that drinks milk outside of its infancy, and even then it's of a seperate species? Oh well, I drink my delicious organic skim milk (might as well be protein water) every day! woooooooooo....

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez
    Especially when you can attack him for lying about having a model as a girlfriend.

She's 16, and she's a 36 C... Not quite a training bra big guy, and I feel bad for anybody 5'11" wearing a training bra... LoL.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"
    (All as of October 4th, 2006, except weight is as of November 13th, 2006.)
    Recovering from a broken leg, just getting back to legs.

Personal bests:
    Bench: 230 lbs. (10/20/06) | Squat: 405 lbs. | Deadlift: 405 lbs. (10/23/06)

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by accuFLEX
    dude...you need you need to look over your lifts....squat 350 at age 15? get real
    Sorry, I'm 16 now, but I did do that lift. It's pretty heavy but ya know... I almost deaded 405 that day too, but I don't do that crap much, pretty hard on the spine when you're growing.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"

Personal bests:

lifting won't stunt your growth, quite the opposite, just make sure your form is correct.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    lifting won't stunt your growth, quite the opposite, just make sure your form is correct.
    I am pretty sure dead lifting and squating upwards of 300 lbs isn't too good for somebody my age when I've still got a few inches to grow. I still do like sets of 225 for squats and stuff...

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests:

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez

Here's a crappy picture of her, only one I have on me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests:

Quote Originally Posted by Cra-Z
    I am pretty sure dead lifting and squating upwards of 300 lbs isn't too good for somebody my age when I've still got a few inches to grow. I still do like sets of 225 for squats and stuff...
    your girl is lovely, 225 is a very good weight to move around.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Abnormally strong legs aren't uncommon... An example would be me. I am 5"8 and 150 lbs. I can bench a max of probably 120 lbs but I did a leg press of 730 lbs. Is that pretty weird? I think so...

I think that just means you need to work on your upper body a bit.

But yes, I do know of some abnormally strong legged people. One of my high school friends was probably 5"9 120-130, but the first day of weightlifting class (meaning he didn't lift at the time) he squatted 300. It's definitely strange.

I'm going to be a prick and say I also dont believe that you can squat 350lbs to actuall parallel. In fact if you can post a vid or pic of you doing that I will send you 100 cash in the mail. Sorry I just dont like internet stats.

BTW, your girlfriends pretty. But needs to drink more milk, and lift heavier objects.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

BTW, she seems very thin to have a 36 ribcage, maybe you should have those nice young ladies at victoria secret size her, they seem to do a wonderfull job.

--Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    30th U.S. President

How much you legpress doesn't mean ****.

edit. AWESOME built! I'd been looking for that kinda guide for a while now.
    Last edited by Praetorian; 11-10-2005 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    36 C doesn't mean 36" ribcage. It means a 30 or a 31" ribcage. And a 33" or 34" bust.
    http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/measure.html

My bad, I was misinformed. Again built owns.

--Abraham Lincoln

30th U.S. President

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    why would you say milk is bad for you? have you researched this? how old is she?

Google and type in these three words "milk is bad".

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeAnabolic
    Google and type in these three words "milk is bad".
    Google and type in these three words "steroids are bad".

Difference is, with mine you'll find more results. So what does that tell you?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Actually, milk allergies are quite common. I have horrible allergies to casein. I snot up for 45min to an hour after I drink my Nitrean, and bloat a bit. It ain't pretty. It helps clear my sinuses out for the morning, though.

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by djreef
    Actually, milk allergies are quite common. I have horrible allergies to casein. I snot up for 45min to an hour after I drink my Nitrean, and bloat a bit. It ain't pretty. It helps clear my sinuses out for the morning, though.

DJ
    allergies are different then saying milk is bad for you.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Well, some people have milk allergies that are so bad, that milk is bad for them. I think the problem arises when people create an agenda, and then generalise to everyone else.

DJ
    Last edited by djreef; 11-10-2005 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djreef
    Well, some people have milk allergies that are so bad, that milk is bad for them.

DJ
    dj, I AGREE for those who do have allergies it is bad, but for people who don't milk is good

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by smalls
    My bad, I was misinformed. Again built owns.
    Don't sweat it smalls - bra sizing is TOTALLY GOOFY.

And I dont have the equipment anyway, lol.

--Abraham Lincoln

30th U.S. President