Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For The Girlfriend...

Hybrid View

Biggie Smalls

For The Girlfriend...

She has been into modeling and definitely still could if she wanted. She's 5'11" and 130 lbs. She wants to just get stronger in general. I'd like to see her gain a bit of muscle too. She doesn't really like to eat meat and I'm kinda worried she's probably not getting enough protein to gain any muscle... I've mentioned protein powder, do you think that's a good idea for her situation to take about a 30 g shake a day? She has recently just been doing workouts at home and she'd like to continue that for a while but she's also considered getting a membership somewhere. Anybody think she could get a good enough workout at home? I mean I think she's mostly just looking for some figure workouts... I'm not sure if I've asked any very good questions, but I'm just wondering if anybody has any suggestions in general from the info I've given...

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"
    (All as of October 4th, 2006, except weight is as of November 13th, 2006.)
    Recovering from a broken leg, just getting back to legs.

Personal bests:
    Bench: 230 lbs. (10/20/06) | Squat: 405 lbs. | Deadlift: 405 lbs. (10/23/06)

what exactly is she doing at home?

what's her diet like? i'm vegetarian, so i'm curious to see what she eats
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

my protein sources

egg whites
    soy
    cottage cheese
    milk
    beans/lentils
    etc...
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Biggie Smalls
    I think she's been doing mostly a ton of crunches, some push ups, maybe some lunges and stuff... She lives in a family of 10 at the moment so she just eats whatever's made, she just dislikes most meats in general... So she often just leaves the meat out at supper. She eats everything else, but I don't think she's ever really considered the fact she might not be getting much protein. She does drink a lot of milk, which I don't really think is a good thing, but there is some protein...

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------
    Current stats: | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 183.1lbs. | Left bicep: 13.9" | Right bicep: 14.2" | Right forearm: 12.8" | Left forearm: 12" | Left quad: 23" | Right quad: 23" | Hips: 40" | Waist: 32.5" | Left calf: 14.1" | Right calf: 15" | Chest: 40" | Shoulders: 48.3"

Personal bests:

no, milk does the body good, so does she have any equipment at home?

gain 50lbs-Anthony

so if she leaves the meat aside what's left on the plate veggies? pasta? rice?

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    so if she leaves the meat aside what's left on the plate veggies? pasta? rice?
    Yeah, that sounds about standard.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests:

Quote Originally Posted by Cra-Z
    Yeah, that sounds about standard.
    well she's not going to go to far without protein, just look above on what i've posted and i haven't eaten meat close to 20 yrs even more

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Biggie Smalls
    You can find plenty of sources that disagree with drinking milk... It also depends on your blood type how it will affect your body. I stay away from dairy in general but whatever... To each his (or her) own. She has like a small bench with a barbell and not much weight, I don't think she's ever touched it though. Probably kinda afraid too. I could teach her though.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests:

why would you say milk is bad for you? have you researched this? how old is she?

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    why would you say milk is bad for you? have you researched this? how old is she?

Google and type in these three words "milk is bad".

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeAnabolic
    Google and type in these three words "milk is bad".
    Google and type in these three words "steroids are bad".

Difference is, with mine you'll find more results. So what does that tell you?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

and healthy fats

olive oil
    natty pb
    nuts
    avocados
    egg yolks etc.....

gain 50lbs-Anthony

So she gets basically no protein and your telling her to NOT drink milk? Are you crazy?

dude...you need you need to look over your lifts....squat 350 at age 15? get real

Quote Originally Posted by accuFLEX
    dude...you need you need to look over your lifts....squat 350 at age 15? get real

I'ts possible. Unlikely, but possible. Who are you to judge him?
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Quote Originally Posted by Invain
    I'ts possible. Unlikely, but possible. Who are you to judge him?
    take a look at one of his pics.
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/atta...chmentid=17116

cant see how someone who is near skin and bones could squat 350

You can only see his upper body in that pic, and hes only benching 175. Its very possible he has abnormally strong legs. I know several people in the 15/16 age range that squat and DL 300+.

Yeah, he doesn't look very big, but still, like spencerjrus said, you can't see his lower body. Back when I was about 15 I could bench like 130 and squat 250, some people are just built differently.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

are you automatically just going to disagree with anyone who has better lifts than you on the board... ive seen this twice in two days now from you. There is no point in concerning yourself with what other people lift/ claim to lift... just worry about your own progress.
    MY RAW LIFTS
    OLD.........................................Current
    weight: 190..............................206
    Bench Press: 300lbs.......................?????
    Squat: 450lbs...............................?????
    Deadlift: 475..................................????
    Power Clean: 285lbs.......................?????

Da Big Bad Grip Punk Sybersnott's Avatar
    Wait just a minute... what kind of modeling is she doing? I'll tell ya, if she puts on any muscle mass at all - that might frighten away some of her prospects because they might look at her and decide that she's "too muscular" (don't laugh it does happen). Get her into doing some body sculpting... running, carido, light weightlifting, pilates, yoga -- that kinda stuff. Also, she needs to supplement her calcium intake; very important for a girl her size and age.
    certified IRONMIND Captain Of Crush
    certified GRIPBOARD Mash Monster - Level 1
    certified Heavy Grips GRIPPER KING - October 2005
    1st person to complete the Emerson Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Sybersnott
    Wait just a minute... what kind of modeling is she doing? I'll tell ya, if she puts on any muscle mass at all - that might frighten away some of her prospects because they might look at her and decide that she's "too muscular" (don't laugh it does happen). Get her into doing some body sculpting... running, carido, light weightlifting, pilates, yoga -- that kinda stuff. Also, she needs to supplement her calcium intake; very important for a girl her size and age.

You should write a book.

Quote Originally Posted by monotone
    are you automatically just going to disagree with anyone who has better lifts than you on the board... ive seen this twice in two days now from you. There is no point in concerning yourself with what other people lift/ claim to lift... just worry about your own progress.
    Especially when you can attack him for lying about having a model as a girlfriend.

At 15 what is she modelling, training bras?

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez
    Especially when you can attack him for lying about having a model as a girlfriend.

She's 16, and she's a 36 C... Not quite a training bra big guy, and I feel bad for anybody 5'11" wearing a training bra... LoL.

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests:

Biggie Smalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez

Here's a crappy picture of her, only one I have on me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jon 'Cra-Z' Mahoney
    ----------------------

Personal bests: