Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it!!

I did it!!

Since the start of school Sept 7. ive been going hard once a week at bench press and finnally i have done 225 lbs. i did it myself the first time but the second and third tim i needed spotting. i went from a max of 185 to 225. im quite happy....i just thought id vent my excitement the rest of the body builders here!!!

that's great congrats
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

225 is a milestone. Congrats!

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Congratulations Brother. On to 275,315 and beyond.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

im hoping for 500 lbs by the time im 25

Awsome man, 225 at 155 lbs is pretty dang good. I have about the same stats as you actually...
    Last edited by Invain; 11-02-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

"Time to play the game" TheGame's Avatar
    Great job, 225 is a big step, I remember how excited I was when I was able to rep it. Good job keep up the hard work.
    "No maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself." Rocky 4
    " You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!" Rocky

Supreme Champ
    nice im hoping to do that for christmas
    Currently Age 16 5'10 158.5lbs
    10km run:43min

"The referee is the most important man in the ring besides the two fighters." -Big George Foreman

"He has everything a boxer needs except speed, stamina, a punch, and ability to take punishment. In other words, he owns a pair of shorts."-Blackie Sherrod

same thing for me man, 180 to 225 in about 2 months, great job!
    2000 or bust

o ya i love the feeling
    obviously lol

Congrats. Thats more then I bench.

I did hit 3x275 deadlifting, so I'm happy.
    Nick V

Amazing how things change from one site to another. Here is your other post which I said no way anyone goes from 135 lbs to 225 lbs in 30 days. So which one is the correct statement

I did it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the start of school Sept 7. ive been going hard once a week at bench press and finnally i have done 225 lbs. i did it myself the first time but the second and third tim i needed spotting. i went from a weak 135 to 225 in a matter of a month. im quite happy....i just thought id vent my excitement the rest of the body builders here!!!

Pops
    Formerly "Tough Old Man"

mutha ****a you kept ****ing around there so i just posted my old max from 5 months ago when i stopped working out instead of my 135 start in september you cock sucker

Quote Originally Posted by lilguy_bigdream
    mutha ****a you kept ****ing around there so i just posted my old max from 5 months ago when i stopped working out instead of my 135 start in september you cock sucker
    dag, yo!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

this guy is a dick i dont like him

Quote Originally Posted by lilguy_bigdream
    this guy is a dick i dont like him
    I'm sure you don't. Got caught up in some bull**** and was thrashed by everyone. I'm not a dick, I just tell it the way it is. You still claimed to go up 90Lbs on the bench in 1 month. Sorry I called you on it, but I still don't believe anyone is going up 90 lbs on the bench in 30 days. Don't worry little buddy I'll leave you alone here. This ends my convo with you in regards to this thread

Pops
    Formerly "Tough Old Man"

Quote Originally Posted by POPS
    I'm sure you don't. Got caught up in some bull**** and was thrashed by everyone. I'm not a dick, I just tell it the way it is. You still claimed to go up 90Lbs on the bench in 1 month. Sorry I called you on it, but I still don't believe anyone is going up 90 lbs on the bench in 30 days. Don't worry little buddy I'll leave you alone here. This ends my convo with you in regards to this thread

Pops

buddy wtf have i been saying??
    i maxed 185 5 months ago now if im not miskaten you still keep your muscle if you stop for some months and start agian so im pretty sure that when i maxed 185 that since september i could go from 135 to 225 you ****ing ******....i know what i did so why dont youu take your grmapa ass and sit on your ****ing rocking chair and leave the REAL LIFTING to us who can actually lift have a nice day old man

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    HEY

Some of us are old.

With luck, someday, you will also be old.

<fights back tears...>
    built i wasnt talking about you...you are insane when it comes to the gym and everything else for that matter its just this guy has been ragging on me cuz i put what i did
    you know everything built is it possible to do what i did (obviously it is but he dont believe me)

LOL! I'm just teasing you. But insult him for some other reason than being old, k?

Hehehe...

Thanks for the props.

Banned
    real nice work bro

next: 315 for reps!

If this keeps up, I can forsee:

1) this thread being locked, or
    2) this thread being deleted, or
    3) someone being banned

I'm not a mod, tho'
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

old wtf you arent even old and even if you are your dont look at ....and im pretty sure you dont feel it either and by your avatar you have nothing to worry about....but sorry for that

lilguy_bigdream, dude you should really calm down. It's just the internet... their ain't no need to get worked up about what someone says. You did it and know you did it yourself so their is no need to care what anyone else says about it. Anyways, congrats. I hope to be hitting 225 within the next month.
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 210