Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Long Road

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity

The Long Road

I've created a fourth journal because I have absolutely promised myself that it's time to start tracking progress/techniques/lifting theories, so I can understand how my body works and what I need to tweak to make it work better.

I've entitled this journal "The Long Road" for several reasons. First and foremost, I've become quite fond of an anabolic compound we all refer to as 'test'. So fond, in fact, that I've been on for 7.5 months at this point. As many of you know, I went through serious surgery back in March. As a result, I could not eat/lift for weeks and I lost 25+ lbs of mostly muscle. I decided at this point to start treating myself to a steady diet of testosterone, so I could recover as fast as possible. This was not a bad idea to begin with.

I started out weighing in at 215 after the surgery ( down from a previous weight of 240+). I slowly and steadily worked back up to my currently weight, which, as of last night, was 251 lbs. My strength WAS back to normal or above normal so I was feeling pretty good. As soon as I got back from my honeymoon a week ago I tried to deadlift. To my dismay I could barely break 405 without a severe amount of pain. You can see my totals in my sig, so 405 should be light weight. I've yet to go to a doc, but suffice to say, I cant deadlift or squat for a while.

Back to the point. I promised my wife, on our wedding night, that I would get anabolics out of my life. Considering I've done 3 cycles since starting in January 2004 and now, it's going to be a long and scarey process.

So you can see the point I am at. I will be dropping my 7+ month cycle soon, and I am seriously injured. This is going to make for some strength/muscle loss, that amount, is yet to be determined. That depends on how I handle recovery in both aspects (injury and anabolics).

At this point, my plan is to run through my remaining supply of test and recover from my injury (whatever it may be). Once this is done, I drop the cycle and start the long/depressing road to natural training (the phrase makes me cringe).

Keeping all this in mind, here goes.

Just wanted to document the last two workouts. Nothing spectacular, trying to go easy on my back/legs. No squats/dealifts/anything that requires bending down or picking anything up.

Legs 11/05
    Leg Press (plate=45 lbs)
    6 platesx12
    8 platesx12
    10 platesx12
    12 platesx12
    14 platesx10
    16 platesx8
    18 platesx8
    20 platesx6
    22 platesx4
    22 platesx4
    22 platesx4

Seated OHP
    135x8
    155x5
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3

HS Hammie curls
    100 lbs per sidex12 for 2 sets

DB Shrugs
    85x12
    95x12
    110x10
    115x10 for 5 sets

Upper 11/6
    Bench Press
    135x10
    185x8
    225x5
    265x5
    265x5
    265x5
    265x5
    265x5

Narrow Grip parallel lat pulldowns
    130x12
    150x10
    170x10
    170x10
    170x10

Tricep Pulldowns
    100x10 for 4 sets

Criticisms welcome.

I may have go go ahead and shell out the money to see a doc about my back. No real problems with the above movements, as I left out lower back altogether.
    Last edited by JustinASU; 11-07-2005 at 03:53 PM.
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

Good luck with the journey Justin...it's never easy to give up something chemical that gives you a psychological/physical edge. Everyone here will be there to support you when it gets tough.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

You have a tendency to surprise or even shock at times - congrats on your recent marriage, wish you all the best in the years ahead. Glad to see you take on a project such as this. The long road ahead should not be a winding one, for there is no doubt you will always be one of the bigger guys around natural or not.
    Last edited by Coke; 11-07-2005 at 12:27 PM.

good luck Justin. Looking at your journals...your strength has always been impressive..especially your leg strength.

Do that voodoo that he do
    Good luck, skinny. I am/have faced many of the same issues you're going through. Shoot me a line and we'll keep chatting about it.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Good luck pulling 675 man!

great another big strong mofo starts a journal...hope all is well. I'll be down to SC in a few months.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

So the rumors of you and Space Ghost holding hands on a beach weren't true, I see.

Have some btw.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Pup You better believe I will be leaning on WBB members when I'm a whiney little girl with no testosterone.

CoCoa Thanks on the congrats. I'm having my doubts as to the bigger guy thing. If I don't handle my recovery like it's a precise science, I may drop a scarey amount of weight.

Brian Thanks mang.

Isaac I need to hit you up and talk about recovery sometime...

\/ENOM errr yeah. I'm sure that's possible with a serious back injury.

Connor Strong? eh...not so much at the moment. Coming to visit in SC? What's the occasion? I'm guessing Will's wedding?

Soba I only wish!

Comments aside, I decided last night to try a light rehabilitation workout for my lower back. I figure, its gotta be weaker than hell at this point. I opted for some light, high rep (in my mind anyway) work to see how the pain was coming along.

11/8

Box Squats
    135x10
    185x8
    225x5
    225x5
    225x10
    225x10

Good Mornings
    135x10 for 5 sets

Leg Press
    10 platesx12
    12 platesx10
    14 platesx10
    16 platesx8
    18 platesx6
    22 platesx4

DB shrugs
    110x12
    110x15
    110x15

Also did some light ab work. I'm wondering if the whole reason for the back injury in the first place was some kind of imbalance between my abs and spinal erectors/lower back. I do no direct ab work even though Westside, and most strength programs advocate it. I also tend to overcompensate with my lower back on movements such as squats. I know I have strong abs, but I am worried they don't compare to my lower back strength. I think I will stick to box squats for both ME and DE days (I use those terms lightly) from here out and see if that helps me with my form. Any input on this topic is appreciated.
    Credulous at best
    And give a listen

WBB Member
    7.5 Months?? Wow, that's a long cycle. Don't you start to see diminishing returns after awhile? Also how long of a PCT will it take to recover from that? In any case, good luck with the new journal and training natty.

Wow your leg press strength is nuts man, hows your ROM on those?

How did your lower back feel after the squats and 5 sets of GMs?

You know hatred was saying the thing When his back got hurt about maybe there being an imbalance between abs and lower back. It seems his #s went back up, maybe you should see what he did to correct it..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

I'm going to come across as kind of an ass in this post but I want to put it out here, so you'll see and see it again.

Come off the sauce now. I don't mean when you finish the thing, or until this or that gets better. NOW. You're doing nothing but prolonging it. If you have some left, let me have it. You need to come off, now. Oh yeah, did I mention, you need to come off. When? NOW! dammit

If you are having serious back trouble, quit squatting. Now. If someone says light leg press, that means, no more than 4 plates per side. You need to let your body heal. All you are doing, is pushing it deeper and deeper into that hole that you've dug for yourself. REST is your friend. A friend that you have seriously neglected for the sake of what? Your squat has gone down, you can barely deadlift, and your bench really isn't going anywhere. All this stems from overtraining. You are not letting your body heal. You're not listening to your body and Justin, its screaming at you. You've got alot of changes to make and you're not helping yourself by ignoring all the signs.

You're my friend and I wouldn't be such a tool about this if I didn't feel this strongly. You need to leave the test alone. Starting today! You need much more rest now than ever. This is one of those times that you are just going to have let go. Especially if you want to continue to do any type of lifting later in life. Dude, you are doing nothing at this point but hurting yourself by continuing to push your already destroyed body.

You are going to have to take a step back (hell even maybe 2 steps back) to take a step forward. I'm going to start calling you and harassing you until you listening to Isaac or myself. Justin, you are strong as hell but without the rest at the moment, you are seriously going to just give yourself more problems.

Again, I'm not meaning to come across as a a complete jackass on this but I think its what you really need to get past all these problems. I want to help. You're a smart guy and know what you have to do but like the rest of us that are seriously dedicated to this, you are just a bit stubborn (maybe "a bit" is an understatement ). Please, please, listen.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeYield
    I'm going to come across as kind of an ass in this post but I want to put it out here, so you'll see and see it again.

Come off the sauce now. I don't mean when you finish the thing, or until this or that gets better. NOW. You're doing nothing but prolonging it. If you have some left, let me have it. You need to come off, now. Oh yeah, did I mention, you need to come off. When? NOW! dammit

If you are having serious back trouble, quit squatting. Now. If someone says light leg press, that means, no more than 4 plates per side. You need to let your body heal. All you are doing, is pushing it deeper and deeper into that hole that you've dug for yourself. REST is your friend. A friend that you have seriously neglected for the sake of what? Your squat has gone down, you can barely deadlift, and your bench really isn't going anywhere. All this stems from overtraining. You are not letting your body heal. You're not listening to your body and Justin, its screaming at you. You've got alot of changes to make and you're not helping yourself by ignoring all the signs.

You're my friend and I wouldn't be such a tool about this if I didn't feel this strongly. You need to leave the test alone. Starting today! You need much more rest now than ever. This is one of those times that you are just going to have let go. Especially if you want to continue to do any type of lifting later in life. Dude, you are doing nothing at this point but hurting yourself by continuing to push your already destroyed body.

You are going to have to take a step back (hell even maybe 2 steps back) to take a step forward. I'm going to start calling you and harassing you until you listening to Isaac or myself. Justin, you are strong as hell but without the rest at the moment, you are seriously going to just give yourself more problems.

Again, I'm not meaning to come across as a a complete jackass on this but I think its what you really need to get past all these problems. I want to help. You're a smart guy and know what you have to do but like the rest of us that are seriously dedicated to this, you are just a bit stubborn (maybe "a bit" is an understatement ). Please, please, listen.
    Yeah give the sauce to Will, so he can give it to me
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Quote Originally Posted by HomeYield

You should listen to those wise words...
    Ive been in this game before,your overtraining,your body is giving you a signal it Need Rest NOW.

Stop lifting completly,take time off.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinASU
    I know I have strong abs, but I am worried they don't compare to my lower back strength.
    Dude, you deadlifted 675 and you don't do direct ab work. I don't care how strong your abs are, there is an imbalance there.
    bests:
    bp 335x1 (unequipped), sq 430x5 belt, dl 475x1 sumo (unequipped)
    ----------------------------
    Cut: Start/250 Current/247
    Abs or bust: my journal
    ollld pics

Tough Love for Big Ass

Well Bro,
    I don't know what to say- well yeah I do- listen to Will, he's a smart boy and he's completely right.

Don't use the rest of what you've got, get with the PCT and come off for at least a year. I mean really.

You are a big ****ing strong mofo, and were already big and strong before teh joose. You're really not doing yourself any favors by staying on and pushing yourself. I know you well, and I know that you're perfectly willing to push yourself even when you're hurting like a mother****, and you need to not do this. Give yourself a damn rest. I know you're worried about losing size and strength, and rightly so- you will lose size and strength, but you're going to cripple yourself in the long run if you don't ease up for awhile. I can picture what your life you be like if you could never lift again, and I tell you brother it ain't ****ing pretty.

Step down the workouts, work on some flexibility, keep it light, and take care of yourself. Stop going to failure on every work set (don't act like you don't do this tuttut I know you don't do this for legs, but you're still screwing up your recovery). Eat more and sleep more. It looks like you've upped your reps a little bit- keep it that way for a while. You've mangled your body and I'm sure your CNS is fried, too. Just go real easy for a few weeks and then work back into it but be gentle on yourself man, pull your frequency and volume down some. I know it sucks but it's really not worth permanently screwing yourself.

I know this **** is going to suck hardcore for you for awhile, and that coming off is going to make you like a baby- don't hesistate to call me bro. Hell, you should come on up and visit and lift with me and you'll get a reminder of what small and weak is. Just remember, you've got a lot of people who'll give you nothing but love and support right now, so don't hesitate to lean on us.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

I would like to take the time to apologize for the pathetic lack of updates.

Special K Yeah about 7 months even thus far. Not the longest cycle I've heard of, but certainly too long. There are absolutely dimishing returns, but there have been some wonderful benefits to being on at the same time. I'm sure my PCT will take several months. I plan on running clomid/nolva for quite a while and aside from that, during the weeks before I start my clomid, HCG will be my best friend.

\/enom ROM is slightly below parallel. Thanks.

mase It felt fried after the GMs but not painful.

Will I have mixed feelings about several things you posted, but I understand that it's solid advice. You know, based on what you and I talked about, that I absolutely agree I've been on too long, and I'm not even benefiting from the gear at this point, I'm simply maintaining. PCT will be starting very soon, I promise you that.

So far as overtraining goes...I thought the same, and I still do--to an extent. I do not think I'd benefit from dropping lifting for a period of time, as I've already decreased volume and frequency, and I plan on keeping the reps above 5 for the most part at this point. I've actually begun to see quite a difference already. I still have my shoulder pains, lower back pains, etc. but they've decreased significantly. My back feels better, and though it's not healed, I'm capable of some light squatting. I've actually begun gaining bodyweight again, which is something I haven't seen for months. I will continue backing off on the volume and frequency, and focusing on flexibility and endurance, especially in reference to my lower back.

You know I look at your training advice like it's gold, so I'm taking it very seriously. At the same time though, I feel like dropping lifting altogether for a time may not be the best idea. When you say I will have to take two steps back...do you seriously feel that I will be losing mass/strength to any significant degree? If my diet and PCT are dialed in right, I hope to only drop 10-15 lbs. Is this realistic? All the same, thanks for the very blunt posting.

CP Pshh, if I don't use it, I'm hording it. :evillaugh

BigMatt Refer to my response for Will. I'm backing off, but dropping it altogether is something I'm not willing to do.

dw06wu I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. Deadlifting involves core strength heavily.

Rick t3h destr0yer Thanks for the advice and compliments mang. I know you truely mean it. I AM listening to Will, so no worries. I plan on keeping my reps above 5, as I mentioned and I already shared with you my next routine. It focuses on decreaed volume/frequency and not battering my body unmercifully.

I fully intend to come up and visit so we can lift in your garage. In fact, Laura and I are comtemplating a move to Chapel Hill at the end of next year, so you may in fact gain a lifting partner again. In the meantime, I'll be in Charleston, seeing if my body will recover, and getting weaker and smaller in the process. I'm sure you'll close the gap between you and I in no time, with the progress you're making at this point. I'll talk to you more later on all this **** though.

OKAY...So I'm probably either going to be flamed or ignored based on the following workouts I'm posting, but I'm stubborn. For the most part, however, my body is feeling a little better and I think it's dragging itself into a recovery phase.

Thursday 11/10 - DE Upper
    Speed Bench
    135x10
    165x3x3 using three different grips

Weighted Pull-ups
    BWx8
    +25x6
    +35x4 for 3 sets
    +45x3 for 2 sets

One Arm DB Bench
    70x12
    85x10
    95x8
    100x6

Seated CG cable rows
    180x10
    195x10
    210x10
    225x8

Sunday 11/13 - Full Body
    **I didn't have a spotter today so I didn't push it

Parallel Squat - Please don't hate me for these...
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    275x5
    315x5 for 2 sets
    **I felt little to no pain (in the bad sense of the word) on these, but my back tightened up like there were cables being run through it. I need to work on lower back endurance.

BB Bench
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    275x4 for 5 sets
    225x10

Weighted Pull ups
    BWx10
    +25x6
    +35x4 for 3 sets

Tricep Pulldowns
    125x10
    140x10
    170x10
    195x8
    Credulous at best
    And give a listen

You did receive some good advice and may very well adhere to it, but I'm also aware that no matter what you will do whatsoever you damn please, lol - ...more seriously though, I have a friend who just completed a cycle and only lost 5lbs when all was said and done through properly using hcg and eating right. The whole pct should work well man.
    Last edited by Coke; 11-14-2005 at 10:32 AM.

It sounds to me that HY is just worried that if you don't get off now, you might be tempted to stay on later. But hey, as long as you know you're going to get off, you'll probably be fine.

But hey, then again, I know as much about steriods and Michael Jackson knows about cunnilingus. I do know that you should definitely not give steriods to Connor. There's no reason that I should have start seeing the terms "600 pounds" and "deadlift" together in his journal.

Workouts look good. I know what you mean about the difference between tightness and pain; the past four weeks of my journal read like a professional dissertation on the difference between the two.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Dude, you're a good friend and you know I'm just trying to help. I'm not saying you need to take a long time off. But a full week or so would do you wonders. If even that's too much. Do 45 minutes of cardio and then about 30 minutes of hardcore stretching. Your flexibility really needs to come back up to par.

By staying on this long, you are making your recovery that much harder. Even if everything is spot on, you are only prolonging the recovery and you are going to lose that much more. You have a bad case of body-dismorphia and worry about your strength way too much when its your health you should be more worried about. Will you be able to bend over and pick up your kids? Will you be able to run? Granted those are some worse case scenarios but take a look at the Gluteal Amnesia articles on elitefts. Read what kind of trouble even Dave Tate is in and what he is forced to do now to overcome it.

I'm trying to help while there is plenty of time.

Its time to start thinking about functional strength. Sure you have some huge lifts but can you make any of that carry over? How is your endurance? Think about the cardio and stretching for just a little while. Keep your reps above 6. I know you like heavy ****, we all do but think about converting your strength over to body weight strength. How many times can you bench press your body weight? How many times can you squat or deadlift your bodyweight? Think about doing some high rep good mornings, standing military press, hyper extensions and lunges.

I know its tough changing workout routines but it needs to be done. You're strong but you can get stronger even if you do lose some size. You can get stronger pound for pound. Don't think about your overall strength. I've benched more and squatted more but not pound for pound. I'm stronger now, pound for pound, than ever. This is after a year off. Learn how to lift with what you've gained and go from there. You've put on a lot of size and strength and you need to relearn how to lift naturally. Especially since your receptors are completely saturated and whatever doses of test your are doing now are pretty pointless. Save what you have left for the next time (which had better be in no less time than a year).

Again, I'm not trying to be an ass but you have to relearn what you need to do with what you have. When you change that much, everything you do needs to change. Do the pro's lift like they did when they first started? No. Take the time to step back and evaluate really where you are and where you want to go.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

CoCoa Hey mang. I realize it's good advice, but who would I be if I didn't twist it to my own evil purposes, and further **** myself up?

MM Perhaps I need to take a look through your journal if you had a similar experience. I'm looking for help/advice on this injury from where ever I can get it.

Will I realize that you only reacted that way because you care, mang. No worries. So far as flexibilty/conditioning go, I think I'm going to be incorporating one day per week devoted to this issue. I'd like to speak further with you, possibly in a PM, or even in person regarding some different tecniques I can incorporate into this dedicated day. I know many times in the past you've tired to get me into some GPP type stuff, but I typically neglect them when I'm not lifting with you.

Here's something that's been on my mind regarding long cycles. Obviously my receptors are trashed because I've been on too long and I'm not doing anything but maintaining at this point. Why should recovery be any harder on a long cycle versus a regular length cycle? Both cycles shut you down-hard. It's not like my body is going on memory for producing testosterone. Basically, if I take away the external test and start introducing natty test producing chemicals to my body--why would a normal or long cycle matter? Of course, on a longer cycle the health risks and sides increase, but aside from that, recovery shouldn't be too much mroe difficult, unless I'm missing some huge concept.

Regarding real world strength. How would you suggest I begin training for this? I figured the dealift and squat would carry over directly to real world strength, but perhaps I am mistaken. It is worthwhile working with bodyweight lifts on the big three? Should I simply focus on variety in my training at this point, and not Westside methods/big three so much? I do realize my pound for pound strength is pathetic. Most lifters at my weight are pushing 400-500+ easy, which, as you know, is my huge weakness. Any insights and suggestions here would be awesome. Perhaps we should further discuss it in person.

I have much more to asy, but I'll keep it for later.

I feel like **** today. I've had a headache for about 2 weeks, and I've been nauseated quite regularly. i'm not sure what is up. I'm convinced I'd have to be on my deathbed before seeing a doc.

Tonight I think I'll just do some GPP and light lifting full body type deal. I don't think my body can handle heavy for a while...
    Credulous at best
    And give a listen

Damn justin you have a great friend in HY... I'm sure you already know and acknowledge this, But mayeb thinking about the future and where your health will be when/if you have kids will be may help put it more into perspective. You dont wanna be the one having to sit and watch your kids play jsut cause it hurts to stand/walk.

You are one big strong MoFo, Maybe you can start up BBing and see where that takes you.. Sorry if this post sounds like all the others but it just seems like your still really apprehensive to all of whats being said.. Good luck big guy
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Justin-
    I don't know you at all but thought I would throw in my .02 worth on somthing HomeYeild suggested, that being real-world strength. I will try to keep most of my examples to the Deadlift, but things might also look to the squat and bench.

You said that you thought Dl and Squat should be a direct carry over into real-world strenght, and while Dl'ing does help one lift things in life, there is not perfect carry over. The things one has to lift in a job or while moving arn't shaped to be lifted, they don't have handles and have really strange centers of gravity. I have found this to be true in some of the meanial labor jobs I have had over the years. While I can currently Dl well over 300 pounds, picking up some of the 150 pound things I encounter in my job is still difficult due to strange shapes and balence issues. I used to be much stronger then this in the Dl, and still found tossing around 170 pound three string bales of feed for livestock a challenge. Also, while at one point I could Dl 450, picking up a 270 pound Railroad Tie was still near impossible.

If real-world strength is something that you would like I would try some odd-object lifting, sand-bags, RR ties, logs, that kind of thing. While the weights will not be that of your big three in the gym, lifting a huge log off the ground still looks cool and is a ton of fun. Lifting strange things with out handles, such as sand-bags, can do wonders for your grip, and your core as you are forced to stablize yourself and the object through its weird center of gravity. Finding ways to wreastle up a RR tie or log likewise works a ton of different muscles, not just your low back or legs.

Even just pushing a car around a parking lot can give one a great workout. Again strengthening not just your legs and hip structure but your back and core. The great thing about pushing something like a car is that the risk should be really low, if you can't push it it won't fall on you or blow out your back. This would also build endurance and oxygen-up-take capacity. Another fun aspect is to do this with a friend, and when it gets to easy, have them touch the brakes a hair, makes it more like a competition.

Basicly real-world strength training could, if you wanted it to, look a lot like working on a strongest-man training regime, farmers walk, odd-object lifting [kegs, barrels, logs], pushing excercises [cars, trucks]. Stuff like this can be really fun, and all you need to do is pick what you want to work on and get started.
    Last edited by Ironminded; 11-15-2005 at 02:15 PM.
    Victory belongs to the most persevering.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

I like weights. You know where you stand with them. Well, sometimes you're lying under them, trying not to let them crush you, but you see, you KNOW they'd crush you if they could. There's honesty.
    T. Campbell and Gisele Lagace

I'll respond later to the replies.

Upon further review of my health/mental state, I will be taking 5 days off from the gym. It kills me to do so, but I feel nauseated, lethargic, and I gave a brain splitting headache. Something is wrong.
    Credulous at best
    And give a listen