Thread: Best exercises for weight loss

Wannabebig New Member

Best exercises for weight loss

I need some suggestions for quick weight loss and toning mostly. I am trying to lose at least 2 pounds per week and I don't want this to leave me flabby. I would appreciate any and all help you could give me.

Best exercise is a diet.

Diet followed by an actually workout routine if you want non-flabbiness after you lose the weight. No single exercise is going to do it all.

B.
    LaLa

Re: Best exercises for weight loss

Originally posted by Britney2081
    I need some suggestions for quick weight loss and toning mostly. I am trying to lose at least 2 pounds per week and I don't want this to leave me flabby. I would appreciate any and all help you could give me.
    I'm going to assume you're a newbie and not brow-beat you for using the word "toning."

The best exercise for losing weight is the one called "stay away from the fridge."

The best way to do it is to start on a good exercise regimen, which involves a comprehensive weight training routine (most important) along with *some* supplemental cardiovascular work, and a good diet.

Examples of both abound on this site, so your best bet is to peruse the training, diet, and journal forums to see what's working, and then ask any questions this may raise.

Good luck, and welcome aboard.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock