Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP I need to loose 3 pounds of bodyfat!!

Hm, good advice. My problem is usually getting sufficient protein throughout the day. Its hard to cook often and prepare food all the time while being a student, and carbs are usually much more convienient.

As far as activity goes, I've got that covered. Wrestling practice, 5 or 6 days a week, two hours. It's usually very intesive too; weightlifting, matches, running, etc. When we get more into the season I'll usually have a duel once a week and a tournament or practice on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazerboy
    Hm, good advice. My problem is usually getting sufficient protein throughout the day. Its hard to cook often and prepare food all the time while being a student, and carbs are usually much more convienient.

As far as activity goes, I've got that covered. Wrestling practice, 5 or 6 days a week, two hours. It's usually very intesive too; weightlifting, matches, running, etc. When we get more into the season I'll usually have a duel once a week and a tournament or practice on the weekends.

take a day during the weekend and cook some food. I work 40 hrs a week, work out 3 times, do cardio 3 times and still manage. It's not hard. i cooked all my food for today through sunday in about an hour to an 1.5hrs.

yeh easy foods such as sarnies.protein bars/protein shakes/nuts/salads dnt take long to make at all
    my journal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=68545

weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
    PR's
    Bench - 286
    deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

200 pound at 10% bf by next summer