Thread: Time spent on others, no time left for me

Hybrid View

Time spent on others, no time left for me

It seems lately i have taken on the problems of my friends, i am the constantly available counselor to them always willing to help because i know how important it is that i be there for them.

I am noticing however my problems are taking a significantly less important role in my life, setting me back in trying to fix all my internal problems (self confidence, self image, etc just to name a few)

I just don't know what to do, i can't not be there for my friends especially when they are certainly in need of my attention, but i can't neglect myself entirely .....i don't know what to do anymore, just being spread so thin....trying to be the pillar of strength for everyone with problems who are close to me and finding myself crumbling

Any insight into what I can do would be appreciated.
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."
    -Bob Chicherillo, IFBB pro

Tell them to bitch and moan to someone else.
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

if it was just bitchin and moaning i would do that, 3 of my close friends are having more serious troubles dealing with there relationships, there perception of themselves and dealing with the loss of another friend of ours
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."
    -Bob Chicherillo, IFBB pro

its hard i know, without sounding liek you are flicking them off or anyhting- maybe you just need to explain your situation, if you are all close then they will surely understand. could they turn to each other for support?