Thread: When grace is lost, the fallen rebuild. . .

When grace is lost, the fallen rebuild. . .

Well well well... so i thought i would be the last person to start a journal after i failed in completing one before, but this time to think and reflect with a new year ahead of me has given me hope i can regain what i was in highschool.

I will use the WannaBeBig Routine with some small variations:

Routine Split and Exercise Selection (Part I) -Modified in bold-

Day 1 : Chest and Back

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Incline Barbell press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Weighted Dips : 2 x 6-8 reps

Back

Deadlifts : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Barbell Rows : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Barbell Shrugs : 1 x 10 reps

Day 2 : OFF

Day 3 : Legs
    (this is tenative for modifications due to past knee and lower back injuries)

Squats : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Hack Squats : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Leg Curls : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Straight Legged Deadlifts : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Standing Calve Raises : 4 x 10 reps

Day 4 : Abs
    Russian Twists: 2 x15
    Straight Leg Crunch: 2 x 5 (-added to finish off the abs-)

Day 5 : Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps

Shoulders
    Barbell standing overhead press: 2 x8
    Standing Lateral Raises : 2 x 10 reps

Triceps :

Narrow Grip Bench Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    Skull Crushers (might be the same as French press, dunno) 2 x 10 reps

Biceps :

Preacher Curls : 2 x 10 reps
    Reverse Preacher Curls: 1 x 10 reps (used at the end to burnout)

Day 6 : OFF

Day 7 : OFF

My goal ultimately is to take this 190lbs body on a 6'2ish(slightly under 6'2) frame of 13% bf(guesstimation of average since im between 12-15) and turn it into 205lbs of solid muscle at no more then 8% bf.
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."
    -Bob Chicherillo, IFBB pro

Doctors visit today. Not supposed to work out *sheesh* im having him preform a blood test of my testosterone and LH levels and estrogen(he said it can be done, and my mom who is a nurse says otherwise) i will also be having my bodyfat done while i am there for a more accurate reading and then the basic check up. On my last visit to him he bitched me out for using creatine and high levels of protein, though a guy i workout with goes to him and uses AS doesn't hear a word about it....stupid double standards, well anyway i will post the results as soon as they are recieved.
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."

wait..why are you having all this bloodwork done?
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

well,i just had the appointment he said about a day for the results, but heres some background info... i went last saturday to the doctor for a visit about my possible natural gynocomastia(http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...&threadid=6687). He wasn't sure it was but said it was a high possibility, and told me if i wanted to i could have my hormone levels checked out.

Bodyfat is a whooping 10% and he is again concerned with my use of creatine :o

Re: When grace is lost, the fallen rebuild. . .

Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps
    --(lbs)--
    WU = WarmUp with just the bar
    Barbell standing overhead press: 2 x8 (WU,165, 185)
    Standing Lateral Raises : 2 x 10 reps (WU,45lbs dumbs)
    Narrow Grip Bench Press : 2 x 6-8 reps (WU, 140,145)
    Skull Crushers: 2 x 10 reps (65,85)
    Preacher Curls : 2 x 10 reps (50)
    Reverse Preacher Curls: 1 x 10 reps (50)

Feeling kinda tired, the workout took a good amount out of me, Still no call from the doctor....

Rest day , was almost tempted into eating at Burger King, my folks are evil!!!

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press : (wu, 165,215)
    Incline Barbell press : (wu, 165)
    Weighted Dips : 30lbs weight belt

Back: to be completed at 4pm EST

Deadlifts : (wu,115,185)
    Barbell Rows : (wu, 165, 185)
    Barbell Shrugs : (205)

Deads went ok, they didn't hurt or bother me at all. Wellllll....i am sore LOL
    Last edited by IGF-1; 01-07-2002 at 04:49 PM.

ah yeah..i forgot about the gyno....you got the results back yet?

out of curiosity...who's your doctor?

im trying to find the slip of paper i wrote the results down on, he said my testosterone is defineately not where it should be for being 19 and my LH is normal, and they confirmed my estrogen for one reason or another is high He wants me to come back in some time this week so it can be discussed more throughly.

A General Practicioner names Dr Barley...first name is Pieter....Peter...Peeter?

wow....you might wind up on legal AAS. don't really know how all that works though....never heard of your doctor. used to know all the docs there. My dad used to have an office in L'Pool.

i don't know how well you know the city of syracuse but there office is on court st.

Your dad had an office in liverpool eh? where abouts?

god you know i used to drive there all the time, but i can't for the life of me remember the name of it. it was in a big building...kinda new, turquoise interior, brick and glass exterior, down the street from a wegmans. does that help? *lol*

i know court street, but his name doesn't ring a bell, he might be newer to the area though, because i stopped moving in those circles about 7 years ago now....

North medical center, like 20 steps from my house

*lol*

that would be it! i figured if i threw the wegmans in you would know...

i live behind the wegmans you speak of LOL haha such a coincidence finding another person who knows the area

yeah it is......my brother is still up there actually, works at the airport and is a volunteer fireman in manlius. he's about to go into the air force though, so that will be the last of the family out of NY.

Off day with alot of thinking to do