Thread: loose skin, it will go away!!!!!!!!!!!

next-tyson-but-white arnoldsclone's Avatar

loose skin, it will go away!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm

check this link out anyone who has "loose skin", i am sooooooooo happy that i have found that you really just have to cut waayyyyyyyyy down in bf% for your skin to tighten up all together, what you'll read in the post makes sense!

Ahnold says, " milk is for babies!"
    "deadlift if you know"- myself
    Boxing/ working out 5 days a week!
    6'1"- 230lbs-and bulking till i can't stand the mirror
    Former fatass- whent from 302lbs to 207 lbs rippling 05-06
    bench 315
    deadlift 455
    squat 405
    big 3 total = 1175 lbs of RAW IRON!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA

What you've got to realize though, is that unless you have a sufficient amount of muscle, your skin will having nothing to tighten over. Even if you have that sufficient amount of muscle, depending on your level of obesity, storage of fat, and several other factors, your skin may have stretched to a degree in which it will not tighten up, regardless of how low you drop your bf.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock
    What you've got to realize though, is that unless you have a sufficient amount of muscle, your skin will having nothing to tighten over. Even if you have that sufficient amount of muscle, depending on your level of obesity, storage of fat, and several other factors, your skin may have stretched to a degree in which it will not tighten up, regardless of how low you drop your bf.
    not to sound like i'm 5 but how are you sure? how much weight did you lose, and what bf % did you get to b4 surgery, and how long did you wait untill getting surgery?

bench 315
    deadlift 455
    squat 405

I was 5'8 at 245lbs before losing weight. I dropped down to 157lbs at my lowest. My body fat was pretty hard to gauge as I had quite a bit of loose skin, as well as a pouch of loose skin on my abdomen. I've got some pictures in the beginning of my journal. I waited about a year before getting the surgery after to talking to two doctors, one which was my father, and one that was a plastic surgeon. They both agreed that they skin would not tighten on its own, as it had been stretched for too long. I've had my bodyfat tested (3pt test) at 9% in the last year and I'm slightly leaner now, probably 14-15% true bf, maybe a bit lower. I still have a decent amount of loose skin directly on my abs, even though I had the surgery over a year ago.

I've gone from well over 300lbs to under 195, and no loose skin. Then again, I lift heavy, and work on retaining LBM, not just cardio/diet the fat off to be left with a sack of loose skin and bones.
    Nick V

Exactly Unreal. That was one of those "other factors" I had mentioned. I lost my weight completely the wrong way. Starved myself on probably less than 1000 calories a day, while playing soccer in highschool. Didn't lift like I should at all. Basically I was loose skin with nothing underneath. The bit of loose skin that is on my abdominal area now is evidence of that. Now the pouch of skin I had removed from my lower abdomen would not have gone away in a million years, no matter how slow I had lost the weight or how much muscle I put on. I had to have the surgery to get rid of it. That is the consequence though of letting myself become a bonified fat ass.

good stuff, maybe i'll be alright, i have a good bit of muscle, my arms are 16.5", chest is 49 inches etc. my waist is down to 34 inches now. i weigh in at 228, i was down to 215, i bulked some muscle, and some fat. i hope i won't need surgery, i was looking at before and afters and it looks like a tummy tuck is a really serious operation. i guess i'm gonna cut down to 10 percent body fat, hold it for a year or so and then bulk? what do you think would be the best route for me?

bench 315
    deadlift 455
    squat 405

Chubrock, at least you did something about being a fatass.

So many people just don't seem to care when they are grossly overweight and it's almost the norm now to be horrible obese. People think it's strange to see a skinny person but think nothing of a woman who weights 18 stone :S