Thread: Need Help???

Here are some pics??

I am not very happy with these pics, but I figured you guys could critic them and give me some advice. I have been out of the gym for 6 months due to a bad car accident in which I dislocated my hips and twisted my spine all crazy, so cut me some slack.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 97muscle; 10-19-2005 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Couldn't figure out how to upload.

More pics

Here are some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey man, welcome to the boards!

You look great, especially for being out of the gym for six months. Before I tell you to start eating more, what are your goals?

Examples:
    • I want to look like a real man. Teuf is a shining example.
    • I want to look like one of those starved emaciated Abercrombie zombies. Gee Whiz - I know old fashions come back into style, but its already been 60 years since the concentration camps!

Haha

* I want to look like a real man. Teuf is a shining example.

I have looked at BCC and his progress, I would love to have those results without having to juice. Not saying that he does because I don't know. But anyways that would be cool, I would love to be 205-210 and lean. More would be better but I don't think that my frame is made to hold that naturally. I am just tired of being puny and working my a** off in the gym for four years now and not seeing any better results. I weighed a whopping 135lbs when I started working out and I stay pretty much at 180 now. Where can I see your pics

lol, I was just making a joke. There's a link in my sig, but chase totally and completely makes me look like crap. You'd be better off looking to him for inspiration.

Congrats on the outstanding progress!

If you've been stuck at 180 for some time now, seriously, YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH.

i think you've got a great base to work on,EAT,LIFT,REST you'll pack it on, just have a little patience it will come
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Thanks for the feedback

does anyone think that I should work a particualr part of my body, or am i proportional?
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Bump

Anyone, suggestions, opinions???
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Ok i would say back needs most work, meaning lats and thickness (very little width on your front dbl bi) i also think your rear delts need some work in comparison to your front delts which are in good shape. your calves need to be brought up if your looking for symetry.

You do have a good chest and biceps, those stand out to me the most but you also have some nice traps. Your doing great but like teuf said, If your not gaining weight you need to EAT MORE. oh and teuf is the delt king sooo get him to shovel out some of those secrets hes hiding from us all
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

COme on people

I would really like some more advice, I appreciate the feedback so far, however I am starting a bulking cycle and would like for it to be a success. And if there are any particular areas I need to focus on I would love to know. Thanks in advance.

]

First, you look good and have made good progress I'm sure.

Teuf is right in that if you're stuck at a weight, diet is to blame.

BCC is a great figure to shoot for. However, I don't think a figure like his is attainable in the amount of time it took him without steriods in the picture.

If you started at 135, and you're 180 now, that's really great progress. I would say your lats seem to be lagging.
    Last edited by Wierz; 11-01-2005 at 12:57 PM.
    My Progress Pics
    My WBB Journal

"So basically you're asking us how not to be a whiner?" - Anthony (aka funniest mofo here)

"Not to generalize, but most chicks put more emphasis on facial features instead of body. So if you're striking out, you're probably ugly." - Anthony (aka Funniest mofo here)

"This isn't a gay bodybuilding forum???" - Mrelwooddowd

Thanks

Yeah I think the same about BCC, and my lats are lagging because of the car wreck, it really sucks but I will just keep working hard and I have definitely started eating more, I feel a lot better too.

]

Looking good man, traps are amazing..chest and biceps look good also.....I say work on your back.......bring up those calves,add some more calories to your diet and you should be fine

Thanks

I really appreciate the advice, I am definitely working on the calves, in fact I blasted them this morning. And as far as the back goes I can't wait to start seeing all these pull ups and rows pay off. Thanks again. I will post new pics in December

]

Banned
    good base to start with.....................NOW EAT DAMNIT EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Dont Eat!

Eating

I am eating a lot more, and why should I not eat??? Thanks for the advice. I started to worry that no one was going to put their 2cents in, glad to know that there are actually real people in this forum.

]

Why Not

Quote Originally Posted by ROMANMAN
    No Dont Eat!

WHy not??

]

You are a lot stronger than you look. Also, you have big nipples.

Go eat, you could use some bulkage!
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

care to make a video of some of yoru lifts? bench and squat i'd really like to see.
    6'1 - 195
    Crossfit Total: Press: 135 - Squat: 315 - Deadlift: 365
    Competition Lifts: Clean: 205 - Bench: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey66
    You are a lot stronger than you look.
    I agree. That's not always a bad thing though...
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

HEy

Leave my nipples alone, I can't help that. And yeah I have been told that I am stronger than I look, but I am trying to bulk up, so I will look as strong as I am. And I will try to post a vid some time.

]

You're looking great and your lifts are big. Keep a steady bulk going. You're lifts will continue to improve along with the added mass.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey66
    You are a lot stronger than you look. Also, you have big nipples.
    This one totally made me smile!

You look great - nice big arms, you've clearly been working the leggies, and the traps are SICK.

Just eat eat eat!

You know about pausing at the bottom for a few seconds on calf work, right?

Bugger about the accident, but it looks like you're doing great! Nice ink, too.

Whatcha doing for hammies/back right now? Are you able to squat/dead/GM at all?