Thread: Abyss's Journey to 10%

God Is Greater

Abyss's Journey to 10%

Hey guys, well first of I am going to show you my stats, I am 165-170lbs, 5'11, 20%BF. My goal is to be down at 10% in 2 months (Hopefully) I am trying to get lean and cut for summer and look in the best shape of my life. My aim is to lose 2 lbs of fat. So I thought, well why not make a journal of what I do everyday of part of my diet in everyday life. This will also really keep me motivated by ppl responding to my thread and helping me hopefully.

I will workout 3 times a week lifting, and 4-5 times cardio for 30-45 mins each session.

Well here's my diet for today: (30/1/06)

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 60 grams of oatmeal, 3tbsp of fish oils, 1 orange, 1 cup of skim milk.
    Meal 2: Tuna can, Veggies, 1tbsp of fish oil, half a banana
    Meal 3: 3 egg whites, cup of skim milk, 1 capsule of cod-liver oil, 1 apple, 10 almonds
    Meal 4: Tuna can, lots of Green vegetable, sprinkled pepper on tuna, 1 fat burner (PreWO)
    Meal 5: 2 scoops of Whey, 10-15 grams of dextrose (PostWO)
    Meal 6: 1 scoop of Whey, 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 3tbsp of fish oils.

Pro:200
    Carbs:150
    Fats:90

Total Kals: 1850

(I will input my workout at the bottom of the page)

My workout was preety good today, I felt good never felt better. Lol I do keep looking at myself if I have lost weight already because someone told me you lose like 250 calories of fat a day, but he told me you won't notice it. I think I should stop that lol.

I went work today and all of the people eating fast food junk made me wanna eat it, but I remembered your not gonna eat that crap, and your gonna lose weight. This may sound a bit gay lol, but I always carry a picture around of a body I admire, so when I look at that makes me think if I want to look like that u have to stop eating crap. So its preety good motivator. Right now anything will motivate me. Ppl were looking at me weird eating healthy, because usually I have a double Cheese burger in my mouth lol, this time I had Tuna and veggies in my mouth.

The calories I counted are not so accurate but they are definitely where I think it may be around.

I also workout at home as I have everything, from bench, to dumbells, treadmill, boxing bags, and so on.

Tommorow is my No carb day, I find that day to be very hard indeed, I only take in like 10 grams of carbs that day.

And as for my workout this is my split: (not so good, but I make great gains)

(Training Schedule)

Monday: Biceps, Chest (6-8 reps) Cardio after lifting for 20 mins
    Tues: Cardio
    Wed: Traps, Deadlifts, Delts, (6-8 reps) Cardio
    Thur: Cardio
    Fri: Squats, Calf raises, Triceps, (6-8 reps)
    Sat: Cardio
    Sunday: Rest

On my big mucsles I do 20 reps.

Supps:
    Whey Protein
    Creatine
    EFA
    Fishoils
    Codliver Capsules

Cardio 4-5 times a week
    I only use the skipping rope and boxing bagm works great.

Lifting:

3-4 times week.

And finally thats it.
    Last edited by Abyss; 02-01-2006 at 04:32 AM.
    When things don't go right when you bodybuild, and the results don't come quicker than you think. Please don't do this

To suceed you have to have 3 things Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence.

Eat Big, Train Big, Sleep Big, Think Big, and Finally GET BIG!

Umm...put your journal in the journal section bro....

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

i moved it
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

God Is Greater
    Tommorow is gonna be my No Carb day, my calories are preety low on this day but I dnt seem to be hungry really, only a little before sleep, as I eat less at this time.

So I will keep coming here for input and motivation.
    When things don't go right when you bodybuild, and the results don't come quicker than you think. Please don't do this

God Is Greater
    Yesterday was my No Carb day, it were preety brutal. But when you think about high carb day is just around the corner. I did'nt feel tired though, just mainly hungry a bit as I was out quite alot, but I did bring a little snack with me so it were all cool.

It has only been 3 days, I already see a difference in me, my stomach seems flatter and firmer, and also my abs feel tighter. SO its working

Here is what I eat: (31/1/06)

Meal 1: 2 fat burners, 1 cup of greentea, half a scoop of whey. (then 40 mins later I did 30 mins cardio)
    Meal 2: 4 egg whites, protein shake, 3tbsp of fishoils.
    Meal 3: Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers,Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers with 3 tbsp of fishoils.
    Meal 4: 3 egg whites, 1 protein shake, lowfat cottage cheese, 1 codliver oil, and finally 1 fat burner.
    Meal5: Tuna can, cup of broccoli and cauliflowers
    Meal 6: 1 cup of greentea, 1tbsp of fishoils, cup of lowfat cottage Cheese, and a protein shake.

Protein: 177
    Carbs: 20
    Fats: 90

Total: 1148 cals
    Last edited by Abyss; 02-02-2006 at 08:13 AM.