Thread: new updated yearly pics... in need your input guys

new updated yearly pics... in need your input guys

ok so you obviously see the pic were i was 150lbs give or take a few that was about 5/04, sorry for the ****ty pic, and the one next to it is from 1/05 weighin in at 205 give or take a couple lbs, and the last two are from me taken last night, at still the same 205lbs ,

yes i did one fina cycle and that was for 4 weeks 700mg/week, and i ended the cycle just before i took that pic on 1/05, havent done **** all year but maintain the weight ,

i am about to start a 750mg/week test e cycle and am hoping for a solid 220 seeing in how i gained 18 lbs off the fina cycle in 4 weeks, but i want to get your guys opinion on what areas i need work in so i can focus on the area's for this cycle.. thanks and any input greatly appreciated..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Holy ****!!! Great job man

and the new ones,,if i had to guess what i need i would think inner and upper chest, shoulders, and fore arms??? what do you all think??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wannab250; 11-22-2005 at 09:18 PM.

u look like u've got some more lbm on u in the last ones than the second pic, i'm guessing u lost some fat and gained some muscle. If you can't gain off cycle u won't maximize ur results on. Get ur diet in check and eat like a horse and get gaining before u go on ur next cycle so that u can maximize ur time, money and body. lookin good either way, just my .02.

Andrew
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Dude, excellent progress. Huge improvement since the first pic, you're definitely on the right track.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Whats your height?

i am 6"0,. and guys what is your input as far as what i should/need to work on??

can u post a back pic and a leg pic? from waht i can see everything looks balanced... maybe a little bit on the traps.

Andrew

I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

hmm yea i will post a couple more pics when i get the digi camera again, and i know my back and legs need much more work than what i posted, i just dont want those huge ass legs that are rubbin on eachother all day like the pros f that, my calfs measure 16 inches around while my biceps are about 16-1/2 to 17 with my arm up and fully flexed.. also my calfs are the same exact measurement as my neck.. is that about right??

i've read that optimal proportions are calves=upper arms, never heard of the neck proportion comparison though.

Andrew

great progress no doubt.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Wannabebig Member
    Are you getting gyno?

i have gotten a little bit from the fina cycle due to not doing pct, some people think im crazy and they say if anything it is fat but who knows, this time i will do pct like i should have last time..

Haha, holy crap man. You look like a totally different person. Rediculous progress, good job.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

pretty good. Just focus on overall gains, nothing really stand out upper body wise. If you want some real good opinions post some mandatory poses in your boxers. It is hard to tell someone's flaws from just a most muscular and no leg shots and a semi relaxed pose

Excellent gains man, looking solid...keep it up...arms and traps look good

Damn dude, insane progress, nice work.

Happy thanksgiving btw
    20 years old
    6' 1"
    Current Weight:175 (10/28/08)
    Clean Bulk