Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help!

LOL STFU!

Please Help!

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed my quads are lagging.

Should I start doing more squats and super-setting with leg raises? or should i just stick with the same routine and eat more. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. What do you guys think???

well, first off, i'd discuss with her what's on your mind.

what's your leg routine like now? diet?
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

lol if this post is seriously about ur legs lagging, u, my sir, have just created the best post ever. i'd say eat more and keep squatting, they'll come.

Andrew

Edit- however, if it's actually about the girl, and u wanted to make it funny, i'd confront her about it, but be prepared that according to what u've said she's probably cheating on u.
    Last edited by Bohizzle; 11-30-2005 at 01:55 PM.
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    LOLOL That was one hillarious post. I did not see that coming. You, sir, get the POTD (Post Of The Day) award.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Yeah well I'm going to assume that his post is mostly about the girlfriend thing rather than that random deviation about squats.

You should definitely talk to her, but don't be surprised if she doesn't open up toward you. Psssh who am I kidding? Either drop the bitch or start doing some shady stuff yourself and see how she reacts.

Of course there's always the option of just getting over the whole 'cheating' thing and just being happy that you get to tax her all the time. Some sex is better than none.

Bottom line is a.) there are tons of other girls out there, and b.) I know people will disagree with this but prying about a mate's infidelity seems to be a bad thing in general. If you don't feel you can trust her then how long do you think this relationship will last? If she IS cheating, then how long do you expect it to last?
    How old are you? (Just curious). Because if you are under 25 then you need to delete the 'life changing' part of your post.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

LOL STFU!
    alright i better clear things up before people take it too seriously haha. this thread was intended to be a joke and to catch people off guard lol.

but if the situation was REAL, then yeah i'd dump the biatch real quick.

for the record, this story is BS and was intended just for kicks and giggles. =)

Jeez...

Hello fatrb38, My name is Sense-Of-Humor, we need to have a talk.

I think this has to be the most original post ever but there's insufficient information regarding how to get the quads up to snuff. It'd be too easy to say squat more ,instead I'd say what are you looking for out of your quads? Size? Definition? Strength? Whatever you've been doing try changing it. I try to work on lagging body parts when I've had a good rest day so Legs are usually done on Mondays when I'm well rested....if I wait till I've done back & chest & shoulders I won't get as much out of it.

Hahaha I thought he was being serious as well...GREAT POST MY FRIEND.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    This should be a sticky. Brilliant!
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I bet a regular routine of kicking the crap out of her new boyfriend would do wonders for those lagging quads...

...I'd super set that with kicking her ass out of the apartment.

Geez, guys, this is an old time internet classic.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Novice WBB Member
    roffl this was great.

LOL STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikked1
    I think this has to be the most original post ever but there's insufficient information regarding how to get the quads up to snuff. It'd be too easy to say squat more ,instead I'd say what are you looking for out of your quads? Size? Definition? Strength? Whatever you've been doing try changing it. I try to work on lagging body parts when I've had a good rest day so Legs are usually done on Mondays when I'm well rested....if I wait till I've done back & chest & shoulders I won't get as much out of it.
    i forgot to mention. this post was not originally created by me, its been floating around forums and i haven't seen it on here so i thought i'd try to pull it off here for a good laugh. i have no idea who the creator is, but PROPS TO HIM or HER! it caught me off guard as well.

but my quads are fine. i had to re-word the original to fit WBB's theme

funny..

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

*lmao*

that is a classic.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    It would be most original post ever....except it's not the first OR second time it's been on here.

Hi, and welcome to 2003.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Finally Getting Serious
    That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Mad props, seriously.

eh. a 3 year turnaround on something as good as this is acceptable, IMO.

In the original one he noticed a problem with the car, right?

Nevertheless, that ****ing ruled.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by g0ddang
    alright i better clear things up before people take it too seriously haha. this thread was intended to be a joke and to catch people off guard lol.

but if the situation was REAL, then yeah i'd dump the biatch real quick.

for the record, this story is BS and was intended just for kicks and giggles. =)
    You should've let it go.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

My bad, it's just I've seen more ridiculous stuff on the internet. Heck I've seen more ridiculous stuff in real life.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Banned
    amusing, nice post

Quote Originally Posted by g0ddang
    I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed my quads are lagging.

Should I start doing more squats and super-setting with leg raises? or should i just stick with the same routine and eat more. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. What do you guys think???
    LMFAO this has got to be the funniest post I've ever read. I almost choked on my apple, no joke. The best. Period.ahahahahaha. I DID NOT see that coming. Great job man.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits