Thread: to shave or not to shave

Banned

to shave or not to shave

do women like shaven men or hariy men?

Depends on the woman. Wait, are we talking about the body, or wedding tackle?
    Last edited by Tim Nissen; 12-19-2005 at 07:39 PM.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

you're 14, better start shaving
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

I hate stubble. I'll take soft chest hair over bristly stubble in a heartbeat.

<disclaimer> I'm old. Chest hair = sexy.

(back hair, aaaah, ew - not so much)

How about waxing?

Is waxing really a long term solution though? It seems like alot of pain for not so much gain.

It comes down to the women. Try to find one who likes em hairy, its less shaving you have to do.
    Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex - Karl Marx

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickman99
    1- You forgot about "trimmed men"
    2-Women like all kinds of men. For every kind of man there is a woman who likes him. The ultimate question is- how do you like yourself better: hairy, trimmed, or smooth?
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Be more specific, sickman.

If we're talking about for the middle leg, it doesn't matter. Once a chick has your pants off she's going to do something whether hair is there or not.

As for body hair, it's up to you. Most women don't really care all that much though.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 12-20-2005 at 09:02 AM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Confused
    Just keep it clean son.

Its easy, men are masculine and have hair everywhere, woment dont, there for they like it.

We dont have tits so we like tits, they dont have balls so they like to fumble our balls.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Be more specific, sickman.

If we're talking about for the middle leg, it doesn't matter. Once a chick has your pants off she's going to do something whether hair is there or not.

As for body hair, it's up to you. Most women don't really care all that much though.
    Not true! Now, I've always trimmed myself around that area religiously, however, I have a very good friend that came to me once and said "Do you shave or trim down there?" and I said "Of course... I feel unkempt if I don't." and he goes "Huh, I never thought of it" and when I asked why he brought that up, he said "Well, a girl I've been dating for a few weeks now told me to start trimming down there or she won't go down on me anymore. I just didn't ever think of doing that." In which I replied "Ahh, yes... yet you insist of the girl being either bare or close-to-bare down there."

Growing up with 3 older sisters and hearing their conversations, I'll be the first to tell you, TRIM YOUR PUBIC REGION! Including your butt... Women don't like hairy butt's anymore than they like a hairy back. This includes in the crack! A simple beard trimmer with a 1 or 2 guard setting will do nicely.

That is all. Good day.

If only it was that easy...

I think you would be better off worrying about what you like first, and then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by intargc
    Women don't like hairy butt's anymore than they like a hairy back. This includes in the crack! A simple beard trimmer with a 1 or 2 guard setting will do nicely.
    Uhm. lol.

I've never shaved my butt before because I was always told that it would ich like Wh0A.

I was actually told this by my wife. I guess she would rather me not walk around itching my crack constantly.

I have wanted to shave it b4 tho. I hate body hair, and I am a hairy sob.

I recommend sissors over any type of electric shaving device. Just be careful. Tie up the property in the opposite direction you plan on cutting.

Shavers make me itch for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleup
    Uhm. lol.

I've never shaved my butt before because I was always told that it would ich like Wh0A.

I was actually told this by my wife. I guess she would rather me not walk around itching my crack constantly.

I recommend sissors over any type of electric shaving device. Just be careful. Tie up the property in the opposite direction you plan on cutting.

Shavers make me itch for some reason.
    I've never experienced that... However, walking around and scratching yourself is manly. Be a man.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleup
    Have your wife trim it for you- it's so much easier if you aren't the one having to angle and manipulate the trimmer. Trimming will also prevent itching- your butt crack will thank you in many ways.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    your butt crack will thank you in many ways.
    So will your underwear and the lack of skidmarks your wife has to see when doing laundry.

The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Waxing hurts like a bastard. It aint worth it. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Do you keep your shirt on at the beach or pool because you are self conscious? If so, get rid of it (shave or whatever). If not, dont bother. If the girls dont like it, tell them to lick your "hairy" sack
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Quote Originally Posted by intargc
    Not true! Now, I've always trimmed myself around that area religiously, however, I have a very good friend that came to me once and said "Do you shave or trim down there?" and I said "Of course... I feel unkempt if I don't." and he goes "Huh, I never thought of it" and when I asked why he brought that up, he said "Well, a girl I've been dating for a few weeks now told me to start trimming down there or she won't go down on me anymore. I just didn't ever think of doing that." In which I replied "Ahh, yes... yet you insist of the girl being either bare or close-to-bare down there."

Growing up with 3 older sisters and hearing their conversations, I'll be the first to tell you, TRIM YOUR PUBIC REGION! Including your butt... Women don't like hairy butt's anymore than they like a hairy back. This includes in the crack! A simple beard trimmer with a 1 or 2 guard setting will do nicely.

That is all. Good day.
    *lmao* way to give it to him straight.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Its up to you if you wanna do something about it imo.
    Im hairy like a monkey and i hate it !!!
    I just wanna be normal

Banned
    If you don't shave man, you look like a scrubby bum..