Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have gas.

I feel the same way about cheese as you do. Who eats pizza without cheese though? That would be sick. Same with burritos or hamburgers. Fat and protein..it's like red meat, but isn't. Just like milk is "liquid meat".
    Ok so if it's not any 1 specific food, or group of foods, WTF is your problem man?!
    Did you piss anyone off lately? Think someone is F'ing with you by adding something to your food to make you sick?

And about the 168lb issue. I thought you weighed a lot more than that? Coulda swore you were trying to hit 200 or something on a bulk and was closer than 168?

Quote Originally Posted by intargc
    If you want to see pics of my sister, go to MySpace.com and look her up. I'm not going to flaunt my sister around to men. Come on!

I will say she's a very beautiful girl and she deserves it because she works very hard to keep the body she has. She's had two children and she still has a better body than most 18 year old girls. Mainly because she has muscle.
    I was kidding.

But what's her MySpace account anyhow? I can't look her up from "intargc" now can I?

I am trying to hit 200! I was at 175 before I started getting sick. I was making great progress. I was gaining about 1 - 2 lbs a week for a while there and my gains in the gym were going up steadily. Then I got sick and my weight went down to 168. I've been holding there for a while now.

Seriously, unless I pissed my girlfriend off, I don't know. But, she's in Tampa right now anyway. hehe

We'll see how it goes when I completely eliminate dairy. Over the next 3 days I shouldn't get sick at all if it's diary. I will continue to take the Digestive Advantage LI and after the 3 day loading period, I should be able to eat diary without any problems (or limited problems). So, if I'm not sick over the next 3 days, I'm considering it's diary. If I am, I'm calling the doc up and telling him to get me into the gastrointestinal dude next week. I want to get back on my bulk. I have goals to accomplish!!

Quote Originally Posted by xian
    I was kidding.

But what's her MySpace account anyhow? I can't look her up from "intargc" now can I?

http://www.myspace.com/aprilmead

Yeah, she's pretty.