Thread: How much ETS

Wannabebig Member

How much ETS

Hey all im getting ETS for the first time and I realize that says to take 8 pills a day!!! Is that true or should I take less, 8 pills seems like quite a bit! Thanks all!!

Actually, I was just going to post this question up myself - does it maybe go by weight/LBM? Do I, at a buck thirty five, take the same amount as someone like Hatred, who's twice my size?

4 in the morning, 4 before bed
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Im 230 and take 4am and 4pm before bed.

Kc

Good question. It doesn't seem to be a highly body weight dependent sort of issue. The dosing is flat across the board for all shapes and sizes.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

no take the 4 and 4

You might need to taper the dosage some after 14 or so days. Basically what happen with me was the standing effect had stopped. I then started taking half the dosage for afew days and started back on the full dosage again and it was good again.. infact VERY good. Id be happy to post my review of it.. I'm pretty detailed at monitoring stuff.

Kc

I have been taking 4 a day at night when I take them and that has done pretty well for me. Its mostly a cost issue for me though so I don't know. Chris, don't you take much more then 8? What kind of effects do you see.

I've also just taken 4 every morning, and I saw effects. I've recently increased back up to 8 a day, and I've noticed more of the sleep effect (solid deep sleep with vivid dreams), and I recently got back in the gym after a long layoff and DOMS hasn't been as bad as it would otherwise be.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Russow
    I have been taking 4 a day at night when I take them and that has done pretty well for me. Its mostly a cost issue for me though so I don't know. Chris, don't you take much more then 8? What kind of effects do you see.
    Well, yes and no and I really don't want to recommend others do as I do. I say stick with the instructions but I also find Fortified Iron's and Paul's cycling ideas to be interesting.

For me, I don't see much with the sleep aspect but I do see a huge difference in DOMS and much better overall recovery.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

It wasn't an idea - I just forget to take them at night. I still saw benefits just taking 4 a day.

I've been better about remebering for the last couple of weeks, and I think the effects are increased, the most noticeable is the sleep.

I just finished my first week back after a 6 week layoff, and soreness is not a significant issue, certainly it would have been crippling without the ETS (it has been in the past).
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

I have never noticed the sleep effects, but I have always taken 4. Hmm.

The sleep effect for me is a huge improvment! I no longer wake up during the night and alot of other issues have gone away like stiff joints like my knees.

Kc