Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinky's Journal

Pinky's Journal

It seriously took me forever to think of a title like that. I don't even know how i came up with it.

Anyways, i think it's obvious that this is my new journal, that i WILL be updating on a regular basis.

I've slacked so bad these past few months and i'm not anywhere close to where i should be now. But oh well. Just gotta keep goin...and stop slackin'.

I'm 5'9 or so still, and i'm gonna go weigh myself right now...165lbs. I'm gonna check weekly on this same scale so i make sure i'm gaining. I've been this weight for wayyyy too long now. Good news is, although i've slacked on the eating, i dropped a bit of bodyfat (not like i had much before) and gained the same weight in muscle. My strength has increased every so slowly too.

Beginning of next week i'm gonna get some new pics up, and also help my buddy bryan with his posing so he can put up some pics that really show what he's got. My bodyfat is as low as it used to be before i gained my 30 some lbs in the past year, and that sounds like a good thing but i'm pretty mad about that. I feel like i should be in an abercrombie ad or something. I'm going for the huge look not the model bull**** look. So i really need to fix my eating. I just stuffed down 2 big burritoes and a ton of milk. I ate awesome today, just gotta keep it up. 175 by January 9th...

I'll shut up and post todays workout...

Friday, December 9th, 2005

BB Bench
    warmups
    7 x 175
    4 x 185
    7 x 165

Benchin' felt pretty good today...now that i'm eating i expect to be repping sets of 185 easy in no time at all.

BB Rows
    9 x 165
    7 x 185

Cool.

Seated Militaries
    9 x 95
    6 x 105

First time doin millies in like 5 months. I don't really liked them much. I'll be doin' my arnolds from now on. 2 high rep sets of 50's next workout.

Lat Pulldowns
    10 x 135
    8 x 145

Tricep Pushdowns
    8 x 65
    6 x 65

Hammer Curls
    8 x 40s
    8 x 40s

Overall

Killer workout, even though we had to workout at my dads today so we had to do different exercises, and use the stupid machine a bit. We normally do arnolds, weighted chins, and weighted dips instead of the other three exercises up there. Damn i missed the chinups and dips...I didn't even care to do the pushdowns and pulldowns on the machine, i hate em.

Well that's about it...Lower on Monday, gonna do some nice full squats around 215/225.

It's good to be hardcore again. :evillaugh

Good idea, i'll start tracking on fitday again and show you daily. haha

Your gains and my losses go the same way - without careful tracking, straight to hell.

Fitday is the necessary evil.

Damn you're fast.

Hahahha thanks.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Sucka!!!

That sums up my thoughts for the evening.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I don't think you've made any type of encouraging or helpful post in my journal in months.

And dude, change your title thing under your name. You're only one of those things. And we know you have long hair.

You should change your title as well. We know you're just going to get another girlfriend and stay at 165 for another 3 months.

Nice sesh btw.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    You should change your title as well. We know you're just going to get another girlfriend and stay at 165 for another 3 months.

Nice sesh btw.
    Girlfriend? That... thing?
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Hockey's jaycked!

Banned
    nice to see your new journal pinky

your exercise scheme is identical to mine

Brady's back with it hardcore and everything...great to see this new journal!!

Thanks for the comments all.

I just had the more difficult workout of my life. I was completely exhuasted so all i did was my squats.

My buddy and i went ice fishing last night and it was a disaster haha, and i got home late, so i didn't get much sleep last night. Then tonight i had to deal with my drunk mom and it wasn't good. I didn't workout until after all that bull**** and until after i talked to my buddy on the phone so i was all calmed down with no energy. heh

So here's my lower body workout from today lol...

Monday, December 12th, 2005

Lower Body

Squats
    warmups
    6 x 215
    5 x 205
    8 x 185

Today i would've went up and did my second set at 225, or at least another 6 rep 215er, but there was no way, so i went a tad lighter today. And damn it was one of the best leg workouts ever, i had to push myself so hard just to do those.

I'll post upper body tomorrow night after the workout. And then lower body again on thursday. I think i'm going to squat again on thursday instead of deadlift though.

Gotta eat now...days i've eaten enough in a row so far - 2 heh
    Last edited by pinky8713; 12-12-2005 at 05:49 PM.

Heyyyy welcome back to the journals tough guy
    20 years old
    6' 1"
    Current Weight:175 (10/28/08)
    Clean Bulk

haha thanks broski

I'm gonna get some good sleep tonight. Tomorrows upper workout should be killer. I'm hopin' to get a lil gainage.

You should probably up the volume for legs, eh?

Haha it was only this workout that i did ONLY squats dude.

Nice concentrated effort with the squats dude.

Thanks coke...

Tuesday, December 13th, 2005

Upper Body

BB Bench
    warmups
    7 x 175
    4 x 185

Worked out in gym class today and had to get my butt movin' so i only did the two sets.

BB Rows
    10 x 165
    7 x 185

I gotta start with 175 or something, the 165 is just too easy now.

Dips
    10 x BW+35
    10 x BW+35

Chinups
    7 x BW+30

Class ended so i had to head out after this, then later i had a minute and snuck in and did some hammers

Hammers
    10 x 35
    10 x 35

Did some higher rep ones this time...next time definitely 40s.

Overall

Good workout considering i got 4 hours of sleep last night. I really have to fix that.

Solid workout man.

Nice workout broski
    20 years old
    6' 1"
    Current Weight:175 (10/28/08)
    Clean Bulk