Thread: Skin Elasticity HELP?!?!

Skin Elasticity HELP?!?!

Ok what is the rate skin shrinks to weight loss? I remember tryska saying it once but I dont remember what it was. Also does the skin have the ability to tighten back to normality if given enough tIme etc? I am afraid I am getting some sagging skin and its scaring the crap at of me. So I am using this tono body lotion thats supposed to help tone and I made an apointment with a dermatologist. Any help and info would bbe great! Thanx!
    Last edited by Celestial; 01-08-2002 at 03:25 PM.
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

yes the skin does have the ability to tighten back up after weightloss unless in the case of the very old because over time skin loses its elasticity, the rate im not sure of but i know it took me about 3 weeks to get my skin back to being tight after my weight loss

*edit note: sorry it was weeks i feel like a fool*:o
    Last edited by IGF-1; 01-08-2002 at 03:33 PM.
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."
    -Bob Chicherillo, IFBB pro

OK SO since I had excessive weight loss most likely it will take me longer than that for it to tighten after i loose. I am trying to help it along while I loose so its not so bad. I swear between this, stretch marks and weight loss I am going to have a heart attack LOL
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

check you PMs
    "....but this whole sport is based on craziness. Let's face it, you have to be ludicrous to be in this game. You won't make any money; it's the most difficult sport on Earth, I don't care what anybody says. You bust your ass in the gym for a lousy trophy that falls apart by the time you get it home, but it's a sport of love. You do it because you love it."
    -Bob Chicherillo, IFBB pro