The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Wannabebig Christmas giveaway! - Win AtLarge Nutrition products!

Hi everyone,

So, how would you like to win some AtLarge Nutrition goodies for Christmas?

I am assuming you would, so let’s crack on and explain things!

We are running a Wannabebig Christmas competition, which gives all of our members a chance to win a range of AtLarge Nutrition products! To check out the product range see – www.atlargenutrition.com

Let’s start with the prizes, that’s the most important part right?

Prizes

1st Prize – choice of any 4 ALN products and a copy of Ryan “Bench Monster” Kennelly’s Road to the Arnold DVD

2nd Prize – choice of 3 ALN products

3rd Prize – choice of 2 ALN products

How do you enter?

All we ask is that you reply to this thread, with a testimonial about the Wannabebig site and the forums.

That can be anything from how it has helped you in your fitness goals, any friends you have made whilst being here, experiences you have had etc...

The only rule is that it has to be a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 250 words.

Important note: We may well use the testimonial on the Wannabebig site, so by replying to this thread and entering the competition, you are also agreeing to us being able to publish the testimonial on the website.

How will the competition be judged?

Myself and Chris will review the entries posted and will pick a range that we will consider using on the Wannabebig website. Quite simply, out of those we will pick which we think are the best 3, ranked 1 to 3 and they will be the winners.

By just me and Chris picking the winners, it means that the mods may also enter as well. You have our word, we will pick fairly with no bias.

Yep, it’s a little subjective; however it’s all a bit of fun, so try not to take it too seriously if you don’t win. We are looking to make this a regular thing in 2006, so there will be many other chances to win!

How long do I have?

Last entry date - Tuesday 20th December. We will close the competition on that day. This will be done by me posting in the thread, letting everyone know that the time is up! So, get yours in nice and early so there’s no chance of you missing it.

Winners announced - Wednesday 21st December. We will announce the winners in this thread on Wednesday.

Prizes shipped - Wednesday 21st / Thursday 22nd December.

Good luck everyone, and let the games begin!

Daniel
    Last edited by Joe Black; 12-15-2005 at 05:15 PM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!