Hi guys,

I know at this point, most of you guys have the move down to muscle memory and you don't have to think about it, but I'm fairly new (3-4 months) to real squats - I used to be the guy with too much weight on the bar going 3/8 of the way down. I've read things like 'sit back and down' and 'don't bounce at the bottom', and I'm trying really, really hard not to learn any bad habits at this point. I've got a real light load, and I've found the position I'm most comfortable with (about an inch outside the shoulders with my feet), and I'm going ATF on every one, but still, my back-hips-knees-ankles aren't moving in rhythm with one another. Can you describe the whole movement for me, the way you do it? What fires first, how far back or down everything goes, and what it's like when you start bringing it back up?

Also, when I get tired/unfocused on that last rep of the last set, invariably I end up with my knees extended at the top before I pull my back up, and I'm basically doing a GM at the end. I'm not doing enough to hurt myself yet, but I really need to work on that. Thanks for any advice y'all can give me.