Startin my new mass routine tomorrow. Right now I'm about 173lbs, 5'11, and 12-15% bf at 15(gonna be 16 in May). I'd like to end up at 180-185lbs with considerably less bodyfat by summer. Hopefully I will stick with this routine till that time, with minor changes ever 8 weeks or so. The places I would most like to put mass on are pecs, lats, and quads.
Push/pull/legs:
Monday - Push
Bench press - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
Weighted dips - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
DB shoulder press - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Skull crushers - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax

Wednesday - Pull
Weighted chins - 1x6-8 to failure from parallel, 2x4-8 submax from bottom position
Bent over barbell rows - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
Shrugs - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Curls - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Static holds or hang from chin bar, 2 sets to failure

Friday - Legs
Squats - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Hack squats - 1x6-8 to failure, 2x4-8 submax
SLDL's - 1x6-8 to failure, 1x4-8 submax
Weighted crunches - 1x10-15 to failure, 1x5-10 submax

This is my first time seriously trying hack squats. Anyone have any advice? I'd like to see if I could stress the quads more than glutes, but looking at the movement, I believe this would be difficult. Perhaps leaning back a little more than normal? I will push up with calves at the top of hack squats, simply because I have no direct calve work and I hate doing calf isolation. I read about a famous weightlifter, I believe Alexiyev(?) who used this tecnique on deadlifts..... his calves were huge.

Normal squats for me hardly hit my quads, so I'll be doing them mainly for posterior chain muscles. If you see any problems with this routine please don't refrain from mentioning them, just don't flood it up too bad tuttut