The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

DL and Squat form advice needed

Alright guys, and gals. Below is a link to three clips of my DL and one clip of my squat. Should have had two clips of the squat, but one wouldn't load at all. The squats in that clip are slightly deeper than the ones in the clip I did manage to upload. Any critiques, comments, bashing is welcome. The weight used on all the lifts is 245.

In advance: yes I know I'm tiny and weak haha.

http://www.putfile.com/tipbjj

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Come on now, I know somebody here wants to bash the form haha. Anthony has recommended I pull my shoulders back just a bit more, and Kevin suggested that I stick my ass out a bit more and bring my chest out a bit more. What else?

Okay, I'll bash your form since you are crying about it. It sucks. You should quit lifting and join ballet or something.

Your form is good bro. Everything looks solid.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

HAHA if I quit lifting can I join the Lollipop Guild with you? I've always wanted to be an Honorary Munchkin and hang out with ya lol.

We'll see. And when I say we'll see, I really mean **** you.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Where are the vids bro? All I see is some skinny kid lifting light weight. Oh wait....

Form looks fine bro. I think you could focus on pulling BACK more during the deadlift. Seems like you kinda pull UP.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Mint
    Looks like your back rounds in the dl vid from the left side. You could also get your ass down more, that'll help with the back flexion.

Squats look very good.
    "To make a big training like Dimas, you can not be a pussy." - Christos Iakovou

prepare yourself, because it's a big training

Turnin nothin into somethin, is God work
    And you get nothin without struggle and hard work

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. - Henri Bergson.

Videos are too small and of very poor quality, it would help alot just if you could make a better video. Anywho it seems your squatting is fine, just EAT. Deads seem ok, but the other suggestions are what I was thinking.

Squat looks fine man, keep doing what you're doing.

DL is not that bad either. Rex and Cripp pretty much summed up my thoughts.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Thanks guys. I figured my squat form was pretty good, but I wanted to make sure. I'll make sure I start pulling back a bit more on my deads and keep my shoulders pulled back a bit more. I realize I was rounding my shoulders forward, but didn't think I was rounding my entire back. Oh well. I'm not going to be able to get any better film, as I have to sneak the camera I used this time.

Banned
    Yea, I'd say keep it up..