The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

weird shoulder/trap pain....

ok when it happened the first time i blew it off.... but now it's happened to the other side and it's starting to piss me off. the pain i'm getting feels like a kink half way between my shoulder and neck similar to when you sleep on your shoulder wrong. it's not exactly a constant pain.... but turning my head about 75% in any direction will cause it to hurt. it doesn't start during or shortly after a workout. it acutally seems to start about 2 days after working shoulders/back. usually with a kink it will feel better in a few days with heat and stretching, but this time it seems to persist for more than 2 weeks. anyone heard of anything like this? know anything else i can do? thanks in advance for your help.......

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Determined
    I have had similar pain, however mine did not stick around for that long. You may have pulled or partially torn (doubtful) a ligament or underlying muscles. I guess it could also be a neck problem (since you are saying it hurts when you turn your head both ways. Like anything else, ice it periodically and avoid movements (shrugs) that would aggrevate it, or just go light on them.. if it persists, go to the doc.
    Paul | 24 | 6'0"
    212 lbs