The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: any ideas

Wannabebig Member

any ideas

okay i need some help, trying to understand somthing. Okay i am always watching what i eat, and i always eat at least 6 times a day sometimes 7 or 8 usually everytime is about 350 to 400 hundred calories, which works for me okay. What i am trying to do is build lbm without build my fat levels at the same time. So this is were i need some kind of explantion, okay i can eat like i do for say a month, and build mass but also but on fat. However if i take a day in the week and and for one or two of my meels just go nuts and consume like 800 to 1000 cals for each of those two meals, and i do that for a month i find that i but on more lbm and actually drop some fat. And im not complaining at all i think is awesome i just wanted to understand why this would happen.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

It could be genetics or maybe something else is changing in your life or diet to effect this. Are you new to training becasue this can help as well. Also its hard for us to tell you anything or give help when all you can say for your diet is its rouhgly 400 cals a meal roughly is no good to any1. hit www.fitday.com and trakc your cals on their.
    my journal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=68545

weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
    PR's
    Bench - 286
    deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

200 pound at 10% bf by next summer