The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Out one of those really cool, noise makers on the mufflers. That lets everyone know you are the coolest. Can someone answer why people put those on their cars?

BTW, nice color.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Bill: Because Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis say "Woo woo!"

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Quote Originally Posted by MixmasterNash
    Bill: Because Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis say "Woo woo!"
    Freaking awesome. Dats it, jus fo decoration, jus fo decoration. Woo Woo.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

classic. Dat's only in da mornin, we out cookin breakfas or sum and it's like our alarm clock. WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO.

http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html

christ i didnt even know the IX came oujt haha
    nice car though
    I don't have time. I make time.

haha that was the first time is saw the bubb rub and lil sis video...possibly the funniest video i have ever seen in my life

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Reconstruction in Progress
    Nice.
    No pic of the obligatory burnout?

Its AWD, so no burnouts. Plus, I don't have an extra $1500 for a clutch at the moment.
    Nick V

Awww c'mon, man. The AWD burnouts are where it's AT!

06 WRX Cobb Stage 2 pwns j00! Ha ha J/K those MR's are truly sweet rides and ignore those peoples advice who say not to mod. Those cars have so much potential it'd be a shame NOT to.

5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

wow both are impressive cars...maybe u guys should meet up and have a little day at the track? haha...i was lookin into a WRX, guido how do u like yours?

"No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86

Mods were on the way before the car even arrived. FMIC, full turbo back exhaust should be here today. Took awhile to show up. Then hardpipes/bov, intake, boost, ecu flash, and other crap will go on in a week or two. Car has 1350 miles now. It may make it to 1600 before Friday when I throw the first round of mods on.
    Nick V

You may get there faster than me, but damn, I'll try!

Full 'zorst and Professional 12" diff on the way, custom supercharger by Vortech later this year. Fully capable of sweeping AWD drifts with the new ECU, fun stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I dunno ... the spoiler isn't high enough.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Just came across this post and wanted to share.

Photoshop Humor
    Last edited by Joe_Halt; 03-28-2006 at 09:09 PM.

Old thread. Get some mods. Car is so much more fun with an exhaust/intercooler on it. Now I just need some more stuff.
    Nick V

bigger turbo?

ah man, i forgot about this thread. ah well i am almost a member of the evo club

i just bought a 95 talon awd, so almost the same powertrain, except no center diff. the guy i bought it from made 450hp on the stock long block before he threw a rod through the block, so i picked it up real cheap. i have a short block right now, working on getting a head here real soon, then im probably going to go with a 50trim. fuel mods (255, 6an line and adj. fpr) are in the mail. the car also has a megasquirt still in it. i am shooting for just 400 on race gas/25psi and 325 pump gas/18psi for daily use. shouldnt be too long before its all together.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Banned
    funny, ive got a 96 TSi AWD. too many mods tomention, but ill have pics of it up pretty soon, painted too
    i love my coche

i need to find that cardboard cover for the hatch, so you cant see in when the hatch is closed... i cant find one anywhere!
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

For anyone that lives in Georgia www.dyno4mance.com does excellent work. He works almost exclusively on EVOs and was a former rally driver. I've got a friend that took his car to him and he does awesome work.
    Somewhere there is a little girl warming up with your max...

Jeepy now bored and stroked to 5L, dana 9" putting the power around. And just for fun 2500watts of stereo gear. Tire and rim package is over 10k, so thats not an option for the next year or so.