Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 year old 18 inch arms

im still in highschool so just powerlifting there, im really not nearly as strong as some of those guys. Last year we had an 18 year old squat 945

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkies
    im still in highschool so just powerlifting there, im really not nearly as strong as some of those guys. Last year we had an 18 year old squat 945
    There was an 18 year old in your High School that squats 945?!
    I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it...
    Weight:180lbs
    Height:5'9"
    Max Lifts:
    Bench Press-315x1
    Deadlift~415x1 (injured)
    Squat-505x1

I'm calling bull**** on the squat as well
    Last edited by KingWilder; 01-15-2006 at 12:36 PM.
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

He goes to Trenbolone High School in sunny Enanthate Valley, CA.

What's his name?

There are MAYBE 30 guys in the world that squat 1000+ so I HIGHLY doubt he squatted 945.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Please!!!

Are you confusing the leg press and squat?

Are you benching on a Universal machine?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Lol. Seriously. Wa have an 19 year old at our school right now that's squatting in the 600's, and he's crushed all the records at our highschool, and in the surrounding area. He's also taken steroids, and it's been proven. There's no way an 18 yo squatted 945.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    Please!!!

Are you confusing the leg press and squat?

Are you benching on a Universal machine?
    I was thinking along those lines...
    Weight:180lbs
    Height:5'9"
    Max Lifts:
    Bench Press-315x1
    Deadlift~415x1 (injured)
    Squat-505x1

I live in Round Rock Texas and we got some of the biggest people you will find, lol i didnt catch the guys name but it was last year he weighed 305 superheavy weight. And no i dont confuse leg press with squat i lift at school with a squat rack and we touch the spotbar and bench wise i do widegrip with a barbell. Dont see much point in lifting a different way then ill compete in. Search midway waco in Texas and see if u can some of powerlifting records from that school, ive talked to a guy at gnc who ranked 3rd in texas for highschool in his weight group (140) his big 3 was 1435. Then again thats just what he says so i can say with 100 percent truth i can only back myself up, hopefully i can get some videos but just hearing doubts gets me more motivated
    Last edited by Jinkies; 01-15-2006 at 02:31 PM.

how many years have you been training
    2000 or bust

I first started lifting in 7th grade my first bench max was 135, now im a sophmore. I really think alot of my strength gains came from losing 100 pounds of fat over a 3 year period. Unlike alot of people i didnt do it with dieting and lots of cardio i did it with heavy lifting and 40 yard dashes so i think that helped me out alot

I live in Round Rock Texas and we got some of the biggest people you will find, lol i didnt catch the guys name but it was last year he weighed 305 superheavy weight. And no i dont confuse leg press with squat i lift at school with a squat rack and we touch the spotbar and bench wise i do widegrip with a barbell. Dont see much point in lifting a different way then ill compete in. Search midway waco in Texas and see if u can some of powerlifting records from that school, ive talked to a guy at gnc who ranked 3rd in texas for highschool in his weight group (140) his big 3 was 1435. Then again thats just what he says so i can say with 100 percent truth i can only back myself up, hopefully i can get some videos but just hearing doubts gets me more motivated
    You and him had to be the 2 strongest people in your highschool, squatting 540 and him 945 and you didn't catch his name? Break out your year book.
    Last edited by HahnB; 01-15-2006 at 02:34 PM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Was his name Paul Childress?

Haha he didnt go to myschool it was at a powerlifting meet and he was competing for the senior class last year. I was only a freshman and at the time didnt think to record all stuff down, wish i could get that guys name tho id kill for some advice from a guy that big. Then again its pretty hard to go up and talk to someone that strong

My school Round Rock HighSchool doesnt have to many strong people last year the strongest lifts we had were 380 bench 545 squat and 335 clean

The Texas record for squat is held by Anthony Clark at Superheavy, 1015.

You're probably mistaken. I would buy 645 from an 18 year old, but that's about it.

please. the usapowerlifting national record for 19 years old in 125kg is not even 945. mark henry owns that with 935lbs. and now you are saying that an 18 year old beat him out by 10lbs? do you guys do half squats or what?
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Here's how you and Mr. 945 stack up to the rest of the competition in Texas... http://www.angelfire.com/pe/txpls/menteen.html
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

For the love of god those are young strong SOBs...

I still think the OP is alittle full of it with regards to his own strength, not only that but he weighed 280lbs at 13 years old!?!?!?!??!?!?!? I would really really love to see a video of the 300+LB bench.

We had a kid who was year behind me in highschool that squatted and deaded over 600LBS but the kid was 6 ft 3 inches tall, 240LBS at 14% BF. And I thought HE was crazy strong.

Lots of penis envy going on in this thread. The kid is strong as hell, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerjrus
    Lots of penis envy going on in this thread. The kid is strong as hell, get over it.
    Lots of BS too.

Its hard for me to prove something that happened a year ago but i know what i saw, the second highest person did 800 350 pound black guy with a double chin really strong but not much besides that. It shouldnt be too hard for me to post some videos of myself ill just wait a few weeks cause ive got bootcamp for the next 2 weeks for football. That one powerlifting chart cant be right cause all those lifts are really sad, i already know ima be blown away first competition by atleast 500 pounds from the big 3, im not here to bs or lie to anyone because what would that do to me? give me a woody? Im here to prove that hardwork can change everything and if no one believes my weightloss ill take off my shirt and show 3 inches of extra skin from my stomach. Im far from good and i figure it will take another 3 years to fix 13 years of overeating and lazyness
    Last edited by Jinkies; 01-15-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Penis envy??? I just find it hard to believe how many brick ****houses frequent this fourm, and how so many of them are like under 16-18.

Banned
    In the defense of the OP I would like to say that if all these younger kids weren't serious about lifting in a sick passionate sort of way why would we bother spending so much time reading,learning and expanding our knowlage? To get stronger. Now I'm not sure of this kids lifts but I can say he is looking pretty decent in the pictures.

I wont say that he's not in good shape and that hes not big for his age. But I really REALLY have a hard time believing his lifts. Gutz, even your lifts seem pretty outa there but I believe you on those #'s.

Once I see vids Ill take it all back.