Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15 year old 18 inch arms

Lets see....

I think this thread should be called 18 year old with 15 inch arms.

I don't think he was a 280 lb 13 yr old that lost 100 lbs of fat and gained 40 lbs of muscle in a 2 year time frame.

I don't think a high school senior squatted 945.
    Last edited by MrWebb78; 01-16-2006 at 12:51 AM.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

looking great bro, arms really do look more in the 15ish range, though.

I think it's possible that he's telling the truth about his age at least. I never lifted back then, but I was over 6 feet and 220lbs at age 15. There were PLENTY of guys that were LOTS bigger than that, even in middle school. But if I had been lifting and eating clean, I would have pack on the muscle like crazy. I was growing like morning wood back then, regardless of what kind of mass it was.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

I'd still REALLY like to see videos..

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

videos would be awesome man.....regardless of actual lifts and arm size though you are still looking great, keep it up!
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkies
    It shouldnt be too hard for me to post some videos of myself ill just wait a few weeks cause ive got bootcamp for the next 2 weeks for football.
    We're all looking forward to that. I hope you don't end up looking like this guy... http://media.putfile.com/steve500x273
    That one powerlifting chart cant be right cause all those lifts are really sad,
    Ok, NOW I think you are full of BS...
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Wow.

Sensei... wow.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

LOL I'm going to have to reserve my belief in some of these #'s without some proof. I don't deny that they are possible but honestly without some proof you can't expect anyone to believe them.

Put up or shut up. I wouldn't be surprised if you were some troll just screwing with us.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

great progress man! and the pics look fantastic. keep up the good work

Haha well i appreciate all comments positive or negative and i will definately get yall some videos, and no i dont look like that guy but it was pretty funny. I have no problems with skeptics so ill do my best to try and get some proof until then theres really no reason to believe me afterall i suppose

I don't see how you guys think his arms look like they are 15". They are in the range of 17-18". He looks a lot older than 15, but he is in good shape regardless. I think he may have been mistaken about someone hitting 945lbs since it would probably be documented, though.

Also, judging by his pics, his lifts seem pretty reasonable to me.

I'm not saying your lifts are BS, but you seem to be pushing some national records. Which
    seems very questionable.

exibit A:
    http://www.usapowerlifting.com/recor...l/men-teen.htm
    Last edited by clawhammer_33; 01-16-2006 at 12:45 AM.
    Face it: biceps are the muscle that classifies you as a muscle man.

Striding across the fields, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Clawhammer! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!"
    Hilarity

Quote Originally Posted by MrWebb78
    I think this thread should be called 18 year old with 15 inch arms.

I don't think he was a 280 lb 13 yr old that lost 100 lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of muscle in a 2 year time frame.

I don't think a high school senior squatted 945.
    :withstupi

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL
    We had a kid who was year behind me in highschool that squatted and deaded over 600LBS but the kid was 6 ft 3 inches tall, 240LBS at 14% BF. And I thought HE was crazy strong.

you are trying to tell me a high school kid that was 6'3'' and only weighed 240lbs squatted 600? im sorry but now i dont believe you either.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

WBB Member
    And this is why we reallllly need to enforce a minimum post limit before being allowed to post pics.

who cares everyone, you all probley dont believe the lifts in my journal either, but i dont lie, if hes lieing or not hes a big kid.
    2000 or bust

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    I believe the lifts in your journal... lol
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

thanks, haha. this thread is getting me kind of angry.
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK
    And this is why we reallllly need to enforce a minimum post limit before being allowed to post pics.
    Yes.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Iron4Life
    15!!!! Holy Cr__ Batman.. another Pudzianowski in the making..
    Keep up the lfiting dude.. and post your competition info... you could be setting some records soon. At least state records.. if not national.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    He's 2lbs away from setting a national bench press record and 11lbs away from setting a national squat record. Amazing ain't it?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp
    who cares everyone, you all probley dont believe the lifts in my journal either, but i dont lie, if hes lieing or not hes a big kid.
    Ummm..., yeah I believe the lifts in your journal...
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Just asking that yall can please be patient with me until i can get some proof on here

You don't need to prove yourself. You know what you can and can't lift.

That said a little proof would help out if you want some credibility. That's human nature for you... seeing is believing.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg