Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powerlifting Meet Prep

yeah crowds get into it they sure did when we had a guy in the 125weight class put i think 410 i know it was over 400 and the crowd was loveing it lol
    Last edited by JAROD; 01-21-2006 at 09:20 PM.

btw you all i need help since i have sevreal meets/comps in a few months. So i was going to put some money into a nice squat or dead suit, and wanted to know how well a inzer hardcore would do on deadlift cause i want something i can use on deadlift and squats any advice you all?

Why do you have so many meets in the next couple of months?

Have you ever worn a suit? You might consider going w. an Inzer Z-suit or Inzer Champion first. They are about $100 less and still give you some support. They will stretch out a little pretty quickly though. I still use my old Inzer Champion for deadlifting.

I have an Inzer Hardcore and I like it a lot. I don't use it for deadlifting although you certainly could.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

i have so many becuse these are high school meets and they have 1 bench and dead meet (district) one the next week wicth is bench and dead not sure what it is.Then a bench dead squat wicth is regionals.Then bench and dead and squat wicth is state. i have worn a suit iv had a champion suit for about a year and wanted to move up becuse one its starting to feel loose and want something better..and been considering the harcore and the max DL the hardcore most likely it seems
    Last edited by JAROD; 01-22-2006 at 01:48 PM.