The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Cat. Kirk's Kidney Stone: yours for $25,000

William Shatner sold his kidney stone at auction for $25,000. Are you kidding me? This goes into the blog.

Capt. Kirk's Kidney Stone
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Shatner says its so large "you'd want to wear it on your finger"...

NASTY. You couldn't pay me enough to even consider touching what must be 20 years worth of William Shatner's accreted excretory sediment.

jeez. I bet there are gas station toilets that have a similar crust of human waste precipitate stuck to the underside of the rim... yet no one's auctioning those off! Its an untapped market, fellas!

He also says that he's an organ donor. I never knew excrement from an organ qualified as the organ itself. Maybe I'll auction off some bile.
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Wannabebig Member
    To funny

Banned
    Umm BG569, for what it's worth, I just bookmarked your blog site ya waspnut. Good reading my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sh0es
    Umm BG569, for what it's worth, I just bookmarked your blog site ya waspnut. Good reading my friend.
    It's Bg5150, but thanks. Feel free to comment there. Now I have, like, 3 readers!
    Last edited by BG5150; 01-18-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Banned
    LMFAO, BG before I posted I only read one or two of your blog entries. But now that i have spent a good amount of time on you site, it ****ing rocks man! I only visit a dozen sites daily (wannabebig, drudgereport, etc) and if you posted daily I would probably frequent your site. I am impressed and I love the Do Farmers Ever Actually Work entry?

I'll try to post more on my site...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    It's Bg5150, but thanks.
    Dick.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Dick.
    Tracy.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Dick.
    You had typed BG569...why am I a dick? But please keep reading my blog and post when you'd like to...