The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

AtLarge Nutrition - Product stacks!

We have carefully designed 3 AtLarge stacks, each one focused on helping you to achieve your fitness goals far more quickly. Each stack is also discounted to give you the absolute best value for money!

------------------------------

Fat Loss stack (Nitrean, Thermocin, ETS, Creatine 500, Multi-Plus) - combined with a proper dietary and exercise regimen will help you to lose body fat faster than ever before!

Order now and Save $17.35 !!!

Maximum Mass Stack (Nitrean, Opticen, ETS & Creatine 500) - Gain more size and strength than you ever dreamed in the shortest time possible with the Maximum Mass stack!

Order now and Save $14.40 !!!

Max Endurance stack (ETS & Thermocin) - You need muscular endurance in sports, the gym, and life. The Max Endurance stack will give you what you need to power through your days!

Order now and Save $7.95 !!!

Last edited by Joe Black; 01-22-2006 at 06:38 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Sounds like some good deals there Dan. When I start working at a tire dist. plant in the summer, I'm game.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Would it be possible to order a variation of the mass stack with two Nitreans instead of 1 Nitrean and 1 Opticen, given their identical prices, (and obviously along with the ETS and creatine) for the same $99.95 price?

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Sure, just make a note in the "comments" section when you order.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks, Chris. Already got it. Nearly instant shipping and arrival, as usual.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Wannabebig New Member
    Would it be possible to order the Fat Loss stack, but instead of getting Thermocin could I substitute Nitor, as long as I paid the $21 difference?

Weaker
    OK, this is going to be a ridiculous question, but I just want to make sure. Now that I'm working I will have money to put in a seriously awesome high calorie diet and finally get going with that decent bulk that I've always wanted todo.

Now, if I was to purchase the Maximum Mass Stack, that consists of:
    1xNitrean
    1xOpticen
    1xETS
    1xCreatine 500

How would it fit in to my diet. Basically in one day would I take a scoop (or whatever the typical serving per day is) of each one of those?

Or do i take the Nitrean until it runs out, then start Opticen? I really do apologise for the n00b factor in this question.
    Journal

BW: 12st/1168lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Big hiatus, deciding on new goals...

Quote Originally Posted by Portboy View Post
    OK, this is going to be a ridiculous question, but I just want to make sure. Now that I'm working I will have money to put in a seriously awesome high calorie diet and finally get going with that decent bulk that I've always wanted todo.

Now, if I was to purchase the Maximum Mass Stack, that consists of:
    1xNitrean
    1xOpticen
    1xETS
    1xCreatine 500

How would it fit in to my diet. Basically in one day would I take a scoop (or whatever the typical serving per day is) of each one of those?

Or do i take the Nitrean until it runs out, then start Opticen? I really do apologise for the n00b factor in this question.

When you purchase the stack we provide free access to our Max Mass guide which outlines the use of each product.

What we would suggest is you use Opitcen PWO and for an overall quality increase in your caloric intake. Use Nitrean to bump your protein-only intake, just prior to bed being an excellent time.

Chris

Weaker
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    When you purchase the stack we provide free access to our Max Mass guide which outlines the use of each product.

What we would suggest is you use Opitcen PWO and for an overall quality increase in your caloric intake. Use Nitrean to bump your protein-only intake, just prior to bed being an excellent time.

Chris
    Excellent, cool cheers, and I apologise for spelling Opitcen wrong!

So, Opitcen post workout, Nitrean before bed. Where does the Creatine and ETS come into the mix? Again, I apologise for the these questions.
    Journal

BW: 12st/1168lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Big hiatus, deciding on new goals...

Quote Originally Posted by Portboy View Post
    Excellent, cool cheers, and I apologise for spelling Opitcen wrong!

So, Opitcen post workout, Nitrean before bed. Where does the Creatine and ETS come into the mix? Again, I apologise for the these questions.
    On training days you can mix your Creatine 500 with your PWO Opticen shake. On other days the timing is not important. ETS should be taken twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening.

Chris

Wannabebig Member
    Sounds like a very good deal this

Working it out, working it bamazav's Avatar
    The Mass Stack now includes Maximus instead of Nitrean. Is it possible to substitute Nitrean for the Maximus? I going for a lean mass, what benefit would there be for me to have Maximus and Opticen over Nitrean and Opticen?
    Working on getting stronger in body, mind and soul.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

hey bamazav.

It;s not normally part of the package but fire me an email with exactly what you want and I will see if we can work out a deal to substitute a few things.

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Working it out, working it bamazav's Avatar
    I am finishing off my current containers so it will probably be next month before I can order. The original post lists Nitrean as part of the Maximum Mass Stack. The website lists Maximus. I like them both, but prefer the Nitrean over the Maximus, though I am not really sure of what the benefits would be for me to have the Maximus. I will fire you an email or pm when I am ready to put something together. The stack would work out better for me price wise than how I have been ordering.
    Working on getting stronger in body, mind and soul.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Good stuff!

Banned
    I am starting to run low on my supplements and am considering ordering the maximum mass stack with results. I have two questions:
    1. Would it be possible to get a small sample of results? Like 5 or 10g. My problem is that beta alanine powder in the past usually induces pretty bad nausea for me, I'd like to try before I buy so that I don't waste the money.
    2. Approximately how long of a supply is this stack?

Wannabebig Member
    I just ordered your fat loss stack.. I an looking to lose some fat and gain some strength.. I hoping this is what I am looking for. I dont do much cardio just a few minutes to warm up then mostly just lift.. Am I headed in the right direction?

If you want to lose fat you need to make your diet a number one priority and you also probably want to be having some form of cardio in your routine also!