Thread: Looking for a great protein shake

Wannabebig Member

Looking for a great protein shake

Hi im new to the forums, but i have been a guest browsing for awhile. The spring semester just started, and due to my schedule im going to be lifting in the mornings probally 45min after i wake up, lifting then heading to school. Im looking for a good Shake for my morning workout, Ive seen a few, but is there anything special i should add to give me that little wake up boost? Thanks

You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

:withstupi

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

actually it would be more like "I'm with intelligent" but whatever it says im with getfit

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Wannabebig Member
    Optimum Cookies & Cream is delicious with milk, and their tropical punch is excellent with water.

theres a bunch of threads in the recipe forum, look through there

Wannabebig Member
    Thank you for the help, I ordered some Nitrean so we can see how that works.

Wannabebig Member
    Nitrean vanilla is delicious; of course Chocolate is good too. Either are good in water or great in milk or yogurt or something else. I also use optimum cookies and cream, it's also delicious but a bit "chunky", nitrean dissolves better imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Salukigraves85
    Thank you for the help, I ordered some Nitrean so we can see how that works.
    you've made the right choice,enjoy your Nitrean!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Wannabebig Member
    I went for the Chocolate, and I plan to mix it in milk.

Wannabebig Member
    I got my mix today, And i bought some Smuckers natty pb, and all i can say is Thank you. Its great, I added some nesquick powerder to make it a bit more chocolately, How would i go about putting oats in there, Should i chop them first?

Quote Originally Posted by Salukigraves85
    I got my mix today, And i bought some Smuckers natty pb, and all i can say is Thank you. Its great, I added some nesquick powerder to make it a bit more chocolately, How would i go about putting oats in there, Should i chop them first?
    grind them, i'm glad you like your purchase

gain 50lbs-Anthony